College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Oh I don't feel bad for them. :) Just noting that there is a dropoff at PG when he is out. It would be like Clemson losing Trevor Lawrence at QB. Chase Brice is a 4* kid, but he's no TLaw.
Not only is there a drop off, it changes the complete dynamics of how Duke attacks offensively.

Will probably still be #3 or even #4 if Virginia beats Duke Saturday .
If we lose, then yeah... but are you saying that Duke with a 3rd loss would still be ranked ahead of us with just 1 loss? You guys are drunk. If we beat Arkansas and Alabama, we will be ranked 2nd.

Not only is there a drop off, it changes the complete dynamics of how Duke attacks offensively.
Jack White outdid Pons 3 point marksmanship. But at least Yves contributes in other ways.

White was 0-10 from the floor, all on 3’s. And fouled out. Very similar stat line to me when I played intramurals.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Tennessee should move ahead of Duke. Duke was down two starters tonite. Cam Reddish was sick and didn’t play but they should drop in the polls.

Tennessee should move ahead of Duke. Duke was down two starters tonite. Cam Reddish was sick and didn’t play but they should drop in the polls.
Yeah, that shouldn't matter when you are playing an unranked team at home. I would like to think we could beat most unranked teams at home even without Grant Williams.

Duke should move down at least 2 spots to #3, if nothing else. However, would pollsters move Virginia past UT if they beat Duke? I could see it happening.

Duke losing to Syracuse has nothing to do with the Wisconsin/Michigan game.

tenor.gif

I think Virginia will jump us eventually if they keep winning. We might be two next week if we win both games until uva beats someone big

VN Store

Back