College Football on ESPN

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Utah is already up 7-0. It's great to have college football on TV...I don't care who is playing.

Getting out of hand. Utah is up 27-0 in the 2nd quarter.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 10:04 PM
You think Bama wants Fran back? :dlol:

Uh....don't think so. :lol:

Man Texas A&M has very little team speed on defense... Corso cracked me up when he said Fran needs to do some recruiting because they dont have any players LOL... They had some ok players on offense but overall...they are in for a long season....

Originally posted by VinnyWho@Sep 3, 2004 11:38 AM
Man Texas A&M has very little team speed on defense... Corso cracked me up when he said Fran needs to do some recruiting because they dont have any players LOL... They had some ok players on offense but overall...they are in for a long season....

Be very glad we are not A&M fans.

By the way, that horrible quarterback for A and M is also the guy that tore Oklahoma a new one a couple of years ago.

They looked absolutelyhorrible.

The Aggies do stink but I did like the offensive scheme for Utah. I really appreciated the "Bunch" package. They evidently have nice facilities too since they got Olympic leftovers for student housing. Might be the next big school in the West as long as they can keep their coach.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 3, 2004 3:52 PM
Utah has an offense perfect for a guy like Schaeffer.

That is exactly what I was thinking... when I was watching the game... Utah also has some pretty mobile O-linemen...

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 4, 2004 4:53 AM
I was behind a guy with an A&M sticker on his car. I felt bad for him.

I think I would have destroyed all evidence of being a fan after that loss. :unsure:

VN Store

Back