College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

You are actually asking why he didn't do a White person the same way because cops kill more Whites than blacks? That's a rediculous question.

I offered that as their point of view. To them, Chauvin didnt do that to a white guy. He laid on dudes neck for 3 minutes smirking while post mortem. Not a good look.

I do get it. But what most black people don't get is to be respected you have to act respectable first. I have several black friends. Most of them I have know since childhood. I respect them. Some of them are much closer to me than my family. I would trust them with everything I own. I have talked with them in depth about this type of behavior. They don't agree with it either. To quote my friend (Brother) Ken. "It is past time that we the Black MAN stop making excuses and move on from the past. That will require us to be men, to be there for our families, lead by example. We must hold ourselves to a higher standard and demand young black men act accordingly. I have never been a slave and the past is the past. In order to build the future we deserve we must EARN the respect. What is happening now is NOT the way to true respect. This is not the first time riots and looting have happened. I still remember Rodney King. Those actions did not achieve the changes we want. What in he77 makes ANYONE believe repeating those actions will get different results? IT WON'T. Stop making excuses, get to work and lead by example." End quote! Before anyone says anything about the quote he is sitting here telling me what to type. He is just like me. We have both worked our butts off to achieve what we have. He doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk. I have seen him on several occasions stop and have a long heart to heart talk with young black men when he sees them doing something that is contributing to the stereo types we have today. He is doing all he can to change things. I am PROUD to call him my brother. Now, you go and make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE! I get it that things like his death make you mad. You don't seem to get looting and rioting isn't going to make a POSITIVE change. It just makes it worse!
This is classic. A white man telling us about MOST black people. Couldn't make up this kind of ignorance if you tried.......

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Do this: Go live as a black man in this country for a week, and then come back and tell us whether you experienced racism and inequality or not.

The middle age and older white men on this site sitting in judgment. You just don't get it.
We are all judged. Live in NYC with a southern accent, walk into a car dealership in jorts and a tee shirt and a 3 month pandemic hair style. A black man in slacks and a polo doesn’t get a second glance, but if his pants are hanging off his butt.
The way you talk, look, dress and act provides an immediate picture of who you are to others. You don’t want to give that impression then change that key.

This is classic. A white man telling us about MOST black people. Couldn't make up this kind of ignorance if you tried.......
Did you even read the post. Ken is a BLACK MAN. SMH I never said it was most black people. I do agree with Ken.
Part of the problem in the Black community is too many men have not excepted the roll of the head of the family. ALL children regardless of color need to be led by example. If you can't see that, you must be one of those that aren't leading by example. Ken's children are some of the most respectable young people I know. When they come in contact with the police they have been taught to do EXACTLY like they are told. I do that and Ken does that. We got pulled over come back from the lake. Ken did exactly what he was told. We both gave the police man our ID's. We were told the left taillight on his boat trailer was out. Guess what, we were sent on our way with no ticket and no one got cuffed or tossed on the ground. SMH STOP MAKING EXCUSES and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Did you even read the post. Ken is a BLACK MAN. SMH I never said it was most black people. I do agree with Ken.
Part of the problem in the Black community is too many men have not excepted the roll of the head of the family. ALL children regardless of color need to be led by example. If you can't see that, you must be one of those that aren't leading by example. Ken's children are some of the most respectable young people I know. When they come in contact with the police they have been taught to do EXACTLY like they are told. I do that and Ken does that. We got pulled over come back from the lake. Ken did exactly what he was told. We both gave the police man our ID's. We were told the left taillight on his boat trailer was out. Guess what, we were sent on our way with no ticket and no one got cuffed or tossed on the ground. SMH STOP MAKING EXCUSES and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
I"m not making any excuses

Viewed through an election year prism.

1. These riots give his base something to dwell on other than COVID so yeah, that energizes them.

2. Further inflaming the protestors keeps COVID in the background. The further COVID is out of the spotlight, the better for his re-election chances

3. Biden is a very flawed candidate; however, if he wakes up alive on Election Day he's got 220 electoral votes in the bag. He only has to win 2 or 3 out of 15 competitive states and hes the next President. It's a narrow path for DJT but he navigated the same path in 2016. You can say a lot of things about DJT but he is extremely politically savvy and knows how to maximize his political brand.
You are correct. Trump has been doing this since before he was elected. Say something stupid or controversial and then immediately backtrack and take off on some other subject to distract from the dumba.. thing he said yesterday. His base tends to ignore that character flaw and seems to eat it up. The saddest thing to me is that, just like in 2016, we have two “very flawed candidates” to pick from. One would think in a country this big, we could attract better people to public office but it appears that sadly we cannot. We seem doomed to be saddled with idiots and crooks in office.

So was Obama racist for calling looters THUGS?

I was very deliberate in how I worded my response throughout. I never said DJT was racist; I just said he intended to racially inflame the situation as a political manuever.

To your comment and the others bringing up Obama using the term, a few points:

1. In 2020, it is more widely accepted that it's a code word than when Obama said it.

2. Context matters. Obama didn't finish his speech by quoting a racist police chief and how he'd violently deal with race riots.

3. Right or wrong, theres a difference in a white guy using a racial slur or code word towards a different race than it is an AA using the same term towards the same race.

I was very deliberate in how I worded my response throughout. I never said DJT was racist; I just said he intended to racially inflame the situation as a political manuever.

1. In 2020, it is more widely accepted that it's a code word than when Obama said it.

2. Context matters. Obama didn't finish his speech by quoting a racist police chief and how he'd violently deal with race riots.

3. Right or wrong, theres a difference in a white guy using a racial slur or code word towards a different race than it is an AA using the same term towards the same race.

You're being racist in suggesting it's one race rioting. All of them no matter the color are thugs who are rioting and burning things.

How many words or actions are people going to appropriate into being a code or a racist word, action or deed ? Eventually we are going to run out of things anybody can say . More of that PC ..BS

80C95B20-BBF7-4BD7-AD25-D65BF09DCB87.jpeg

We’re at code words now? This is why real racism is ignored.

I do get it. But what most black people don't get is to be respected you have to act respectable first. I have several black friends. Most of them I have know since childhood. I respect them. Some of them are much closer to me than my family. I would trust them with everything I own. I have talked with them in depth about this type of behavior. They don't agree with it either. To quote my friend (Brother) Ken. "It is past time that we the Black MAN stop making excuses and move on from the past. That will require us to be men, to be there for our families, lead by example. We must hold ourselves to a higher standard and demand young black men act accordingly. I have never been a slave and the past is the past. In order to build the future we deserve we must EARN the respect. What is happening now is NOT the way to true respect. This is not the first time riots and looting have happened. I still remember Rodney King. Those actions did not achieve the changes we want. What in he77 makes ANYONE believe repeating those actions will get different results? IT WON'T. Stop making excuses, get to work and lead by example." End quote! Before anyone says anything about the quote he is sitting here telling me what to type. He is just like me. We have both worked our butts off to achieve what we have. He doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk. I have seen him on several occasions stop and have a long heart to heart talk with young black men when he sees them doing something that is contributing to the stereo types we have today. He is doing all he can to change things. I am PROUD to call him my brother. Now, you go and make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE! I get it that things like his death make you mad. You don't seem to get looting and rioting isn't going to make a POSITIVE change. It just makes it worse!

Stonewall Riots definitely made things better for gay people

You're being racist in suggesting it's one race rioting. All of them no matter the color are thugs who are rioting and burning things.

There's nothing in my post that even slightly implies or suggests what you are saying. You must be really dense to think that Trump was thinking of the white Antifa rioters when he quoted the the racist 1960s Miami police chief who threatened violence during the 60s civil rights demostrations/protests.

Again, all protestors who have not peacefully protested are criminals and should be punished to full extent of law.

Stonewall Riots definitely made things better for gay people

That was about building cohesion and a community. Since the NAACP and SPLC have existed for a century/decades respectively, I'm not sure that you can consider these literal riots to be on anywhere close to equal footing. Also, the Stonewall Inn riots were isolated to one neighborhood in one city and (to my knowledge) didn't lead to any deaths.

I always love the "I have several black friends" quote as if that gives them some sort of informed perspective. Idiots like this are too stupid to realize that quote reflects racism

The "black friends" quoted on this site are also overwhelmingly Republicans who are criticizing their own race. I suspect they might all be the same friend and it's David Clarke, lol

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
There's nothing in my post that even slightly implies or suggests what you are saying. You must be really dense to think that Trump was thinking of the white Antifa rioters when he quoted the the racist 1960s Miami police chief who threatened violence during the 60s civil rights demostrations/protests.

Again, all protestors who have not peacefully protested are criminals and should be punished to full extent of law.

You literally said this "Right or wrong, theres a difference in a white guy using a racial slur or code word towards a different race than it is an AA using the same term towards the same race."

This implies you're suggesting Trump is saying the rioters are black (since it's a different race than him) (and same race as Obama) you literally said it.

Now the rest of your post I agree with.

I always love the "I have several black friends" quote as if that gives them some sort of informed perspective. Idiots like this are too stupid to realize that quote reflects racism
Well this was about a BLACK man getting killed. Ken (a black man) expressed his views. If they are different than yours so be it. I will taken an IQ test with your stupid azz anytime you want. As for the number of black friends I have that are truly my friends the number is way more than 1. lmao I don't mean the people I know. I mean truly friends. Those are people that can count on me when needed and I can count on when I need them. You were the one that started the racism crap. Stated I was a white man that had no idea what was going on. I only brought up the fact about the color of some of my friends in an attempt to educate you dumb azz. If Ken's views aren't good enough for you then you're the idiot. That is unless you are part of the rioting and looting gang and if so you are already a lost cause. Bye

Last edited:
We are all judged. Live in NYC with a southern accent, walk into a car dealership in jorts and a tee shirt and a 3 month pandemic hair style. A black man in slacks and a polo doesn’t get a second glance, but if his pants are hanging off his butt.
The way you talk, look, dress and act provides an immediate picture of who you are to others. You don’t want to give that impression then change that key.

Wait. What? You wear jorts?

636065186250106644-jorts.jpg

Well this was about a BLACK man getting killed. Ken (a black man) expressed his views. If they are different than yours so be it. I will taken an IQ test with your stupid azz anytime you want. As for the number of black friends I have that are truly my friends the number is way more than 1. lmao I don't mean the people I know. I mean truly friends. Those are people that can count on me when needed and I can count on when I need them. You were the one that started the racism crap. Stated I was a white man that had no idea what was going on. I only brought up the fact about the color of some of my friends in an attempt to educate you dumb azz. If Ken's views are good enough for you then your the idiot. That is unless you are part of the rioting and looting gang and if so you are already a lost cause. Bye
Probably shouldn’t call someone an idiot when you’re mixing up (you’re and your)...

Reactions: Vol524

VN Store

Back