College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

Pure ignorance on your part bro.

Racial patterns

A database collected by The Guardian concluded that 1093 people in 2016 were killed by the police. The rate of fatal police shootings per million was 10.13 for Native Americans, 6.6 for Black people, 3.23 for Hispanics; 2.9 for White people and 1.17 for Asians. The database showed by total that white people, who make up 62% of the US population, were most frequently killed by police than any other race or ethnicity. According to the Washington Post database of police shootings, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be killed by a police officer than white people.[31][32] A 2015 study found that unarmed blacks were 3.49 times more likely to be shot by police than were unarmed whites.[33] Another study published in 2016 concluded that the mortality rate of legal interventions among Black and Hispanic people was 2.8 and 1.7 times higher than that among White people. Another 2015 study concluded that black people were 2.8 times more likely to be killed by police than whites. They also concluded that black people were more likely to be unarmed than white people who were in turn more likely to be unarmed than Hispanic people shot by the police.[34][35] A 2018 study in the American Journal of Public Health found the mortality rate by police per 100,000 was 1.9 to 2.4 for black men, 0.8 to 1.2 for Hispanic men and 0.6 to 0.7 for white men.[36]

Your second sentence might well be used as the incidence of criminal offenders among each of those racial/ethnic groups; whites and Asians commit the least crime per capita. You seem unaware that at 13% of the population, black offenders *alone* are responsible for more than half of annual murders and robberies, and are responsible for a per capita rate of violent crime that far outstrips their 13% in all categories. Blacks are far more inclined to be interracial violence offenders than being victims, and more likely to commit violence against police.

Black offenders account for about 37% of all violent crime, non-Hispanic whites about 43%.
Table 43
Table 129
Table 43

From 1980 to 2013, there were 2,269 officers killed in felonious incidents, and 2,896 offenders. The racial breakdown of offenders over the 33-year period was on par with the 10-year period: 52%t were white, and 41% were black. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...likely-to-kill-police/?utm_term=.0666e66adbfc

Be mindful, the category "White" includes Hispanic/Latino who commit considerably more crime than non-Hispanic whites, but far less than blacks.

It could be logically argued that police should be killing far more black men as a percentage of those killed, or killing far fewer whites. Yet, police kills twice as many whites. White officers in particular are less likely to use deadly force against blacks and Hisp/Latinos than are minority officers. Minority officers understand the danger while white officers must consider political factors that have no place in law enforcement decisions.

It isn't a racial thing, but a crime thing and a propensity thing. Jesse Jackson understood it, too - "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Whether a person is unarmed is not relevant, but what the person was doing at the time of the killing. Whether they are black is irrelevant. Lastly, by far the greatest danger to blacks are other blacks. And police should not be suffocating ANYone to death, accidental or not.

Last edited:
Your second sentence might well be used as the incidence of criminal offenders among each of those racial/ethnic groups; whites and Asians commit the least crime per capita. You seem unaware that at 13% of the population, black offenders *alone* are responsible for more than half of annual murders and robberies, and are responsible for a per capita rate of violent crime that far outstrips their 13% in all categories. Blacks are far more inclined to be interracial violence offenders than being victims, and more likely to commit violence against police.

Black offenders account for about 37% of all violent crime, non-Hispanic whites about 43%.
Table 43
Table 129
Table 43

From 1980 to 2013, there were 2,269 officers killed in felonious incidents, and 2,896 offenders. The racial breakdown of offenders over the 33-year period was on par with the 10-year period: 52%t were white, and 41% were black. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...likely-to-kill-police/?utm_term=.0666e66adbfc

Be mindful, the category "White" includes Hispanic/Latino who commit considerably more crime than non-Hispanic whites, but far less than blacks.

It could be logically argued that police should be killing far more black men as a percentage of those killed, or killing far fewer whites. Yet, police kills twice as many whites. White officers in particular are less likely to use deadly force against blacks than are minority officers. Minority officers understand the danger while white officers must consider political factors that have no place in law enforcement decisions.

It isn't a racial thing, but a crime thing and a propensity thing. Jesse Jackson understood it, too - "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Whether a person is unarmed is not relevant, but what the person was doing at the time of the killing. Whether they are black is irrelevant. Lastly, by far the greatest danger to blacks are other blacks. And police should not be suffocating ANYone to death, accidental or not.
Shh don’t go around destroying narratives with facts. They will never understand

I am thinking that tweet was to purposefully inflame to take COVID out of the news cycle and the rioters took the bait. I disagree with the content/context of the tweet but it appears to be a brilliant political move by Trump.
The president of the United States using those words is brilliant? Hmmm

How do you feel about a white Democrat telling a black man he isn't black.

That’s the most ridiculous things anyone could say.
I voted for Trump that doesent mean I agree with everything hes said. I’m not a diehard trump fan but I won’t vote for someone who doesent support our military and is connected to the deaths of men who defend such freedoms for politicians to make their cases

How do you feel about a white Democrat telling a black man he isn't black.

About like I feel about a white Republican telling members of Congress they’re not real Americans.

Both statements are stupid, but not disqualifying, apparently.

It's odd how so many black men are murdered by police within our peaceful nation.

Never judge a man til you walk a mile in his shoes.
The owners of the shops and businesses had nothing to do with the death of anyone. Too riot because of it is just a stupid excuse to to be the piece of crap they really are. Blacks are not the only ones getting killed by the police. They are just the only ones that make the news. It wasn't long ago a Black Police man killed a white man in the mid west. The news article didn't even mention the Police officer was a Black Man. It said he was on paid leave until a review was made. You had to google his name to see he was Black. It never made national news. A friend of mine sent me a link to his local newspaper. It was buried in the middle of the local news paper and that is as far as it went. That kind of stuff doesn't sell ads or papers. I set back and watched after this. There weren't a bunch of white people rioting and looting. If people want to be treated with respect they must act with respect. What happened to the man is inexcuseable. That DOES NOT give ANYONE the right to act like savages. I know that everyone in the community did not perticipate in the rioting. But it sure makes the community look like they aren't law abiding citizens. Respect has to be EARNED. Rioting and looting is not the way to earn it. If you act like fools usually get treated like fools. Again, there is no acceptable excuse for the mans death. There is also no acceptable excuse to act like the rioters have been acting. If they think that will change how they are treated they are wrong. They are contributing to the way they get treated.

Last edited:
The looting/shooting quote has serious racial historical overtones (quoted from a racist Miami police chief dealing with race issues) plus using THUG, which is a code word.

Trump is trying to inflame to get COVID 19 out of the news cycle and it's worked. The protestors took the bait.

Is this like n1@@--? Black presidents can call rioters and looters "criminals and THUGs", but white presidents can't?

And he defended it: https://www.usatoday.com/story/theo...-baltimore-stephanie-rawlings-blake/26585143/

So, no, you yelling "RACISM!" isn't intimidating or impressing anyone; find a new tact. Perhaps arguing a situation on it's LOGICAL merits, perhaps.

Is there a 'Guide to Words and Phrases Forbidden to Whitey'? I'll need it in Kindle format, please.

Last edited:
The president of the United States using those words is brilliant? Hmmm

The words are awful but politically speaking, it's a good move for him. He achieved the following

1. Energize his base
2. Got COVID 19 out of the news cycle
3. Made others look worse than him

He's got a narrow path to re-election and getting COVID out of the news cycle helps him. The downside for him is some people will find it racist but chances are, those people already thought that about him.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The words are awful but politically speaking, it's a good move for him. He achieved the following

1. Energize his base
2. Got COVID 19 out of the news cycle
3. Made others look worse than him

He's got a narrow path to re-election and getting COVID out of the news cycle helps him. The downside for him is some people will find it racist but chances are, those people already thought that about him.

His base doesn't lack energy.
Rioting and looting across the nation - and opening the country - is taking C-19 down a peg, not Trump calling thugs, thugs.
They didn't need his help.

His path is no narrower than Biden. Democrats have a multi-pronged problem with Biden, DOJ investigations and revelations, a failed partisan impeachment and dogged-to the exclusion of most all else pursuit of Trump, and the manner in which high profile Democrats nationally have handled the pandemic and still continue to destroy people's businesses, employment and financial security. Their millions of lives. I think the only hope Dems have is that the economy goes into deep recession, stays there, and that someone besides leftists blame Trump for it.

The optics are that Democrats want economic devastation.

His base doesn't lack energy.
Rioting and looting across the nation - and opening the country - is taking C-19 down a peg, not Trump calling thugs, thugs.
They didn't need his help.

His path is no narrower than Biden. Democrats have a multi-pronged problem with Biden, DOJ investigations and revelations, a failed partisan impeachment and dogged-to the exclusion of most all else pursuit of Trump, and the manner in which high profile Democrats nationally have handled the pandemic and still continue to destroy people's businesses, employment and financial security. Their millions of lives. I think the only hope Dems have is that the economy goes into deep recession, stays there, and that someone besides leftists blame Trump for it.

The optics are that Democrats want economic devastation.

Viewed through an election year prism.

1. These riots give his base something to dwell on other than COVID so yeah, that energizes them.

2. Further inflaming the protestors keeps COVID in the background. The further COVID is out of the spotlight, the better for his re-election chances

3. Biden is a very flawed candidate; however, if he wakes up alive on Election Day he's got 220 electoral votes in the bag. He only has to win 2 or 3 out of 15 competitive states and hes the next President. It's a narrow path for DJT but he navigated the same path in 2016. You can say a lot of things about DJT but he is extremely politically savvy and knows how to maximize his political brand.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back