College Baseball - Transfer Portal Tracker

Agreed. Ahuna/White would just be an absurd haul. Freaking absurd. I hope it happens.
Any other UT sport, and I'd say it's a fantasy and wishful thinking, but with Tony V and this white hot program, you almost have to expect it to happen. Of course, being close to home and family might trump all that, but with this baseball program, nothing will surprise me.

Ahuna/White/Skenes. It'd be fun to casually add 3 1st round picks.

Even I am not orange-shaded goggles hard enough to think we land all 3 of those, haha. If we landed Skenes and Ahuna, we'd have 3 of the Top 5 2023 MLB prospects on our team (Skenes, Dolly, Ahuna). How absurd would that be?

Even I am not orange-shaded goggles hard enough to think we land all 3 of those, haha. If we landed Skenes and Ahuna, we'd have 3 of the Top 5 2023 MLB prospects on our team (Skenes, Dolly, Ahuna). How absurd would that be?

Hey I was taking your Tony V gets who Tony V wants to heart. Tony V wants the trio, and it shall be done. :cool:

We’re definitely in it for Tommy. I don’t know when he’ll make a decision, but we’re a contender. Would be a perfect replacement for Luc.
I thought Blake Burke would be playing first next year. Not that we don’t want tommy as well. Maybe Blake goes to OF?

VN Store

Back