Cole Cubelic....best SEC coaching staff is Tennessee

Well if we do, then losing to Vandy , Carolina, and Missouri shouldn't happen anymore. We should have players that are at least on these teams level, so outcoach them. 3 years in a row to Candy has been miserable. I live in Nashville basically and have some Candy friends who like to remind me of it often. These guys don't play the game so excited that we possibly have the best staff i'm not. About 80% players, 20% coaching.

Heard Cole discussing this on ESPNU radio this morning. Discussed each coach individually and said he believes we have the best staff and that despite what some in the media have (erroneously) said, that Fulmer is not mettling a la Barry Alvarez, but is indeed supporting and is very good for Coach Pruitt and the program.

It was good to hear.
That can’t be true, Butch has the best coaches, said so himself.

Reactions: AM64 and jakez4ut
So

So, we have an athletic director, now, who we paid millions upon millions of dollars to coach. Who, by the end of his tenure, had run the program into the ground.

Then, in a desperate measure to save her job, an in over her head Chancellor who should never been in her position, made him interim AD and then agreed to pay him millions more to be permanent AD! Then add into the fact his interview during the O&W game coupled with him trying to be in the lime light again and coach!

Bone headed decisions like that is why our program is in the shape it is in!

That’s the verbal majority you’re in. So, thank you for backing this decade long doldrum!
Show me on this doll where Phillip touched you...

Nay, in seriousness, there is some merit here, name another AD anywhere that seeks out the limelight as much as Fulmer has, as AD. But, I think there is two reasons for that. One, is bc of who he is and the media always look for angles, and Phil provides that angle of what TN was, and is striving for again. Second, I think he misses that limelight, he loved being the head cheese, so maybe a little overzealous in his first year, think he fades back this year.

The one part that does create a little concern, is when the search was on, Fulmer was asked about coaching again and his response was, all they have to do is ask. That, with the ncaa violation of him coaching in practice, does tell me that itch hasn’t been scratched yet. He believes he was done wrong when he was fired and who is to say the Clawfense wouldn’t have flourished year two, most systems do in year two and Clawson has been very successful each step after UT. Just food for thought...

Show me on this doll where Phillip touched you...

Nay, in seriousness, there is some merit here, name another AD anywhere that seeks out the limelight as much as Fulmer has, as AD. But, I think there is two reasons for that. One, is bc of who he is and the media always look for angles, and Phil provides that angle of what TN was, and is striving for again. Second, I think he misses that limelight, he loved being the head cheese, so maybe a little overzealous in his first year, think he fades back this year.

The one part that does create a little concern, is when the search was on, Fulmer was asked about coaching again and his response was, all they have to do is ask. That, with the ncaa violation of him coaching in practice, does tell me that itch hasn’t been scratched yet. He believes he was done wrong when he was fired and who is to say the Clawfense wouldn’t have flourished year two, most systems do in year two and Clawson has been very successful each step after UT. Just food for thought...

He was done wrong and the program has fallen down deep in the toilet ever since.

Reactions: TnScooby and AM64
Fulmer will never, ever, let that go! He is ALWAYS going to be meddling and ALWAYS be in front of the camera!

He doesn't realize that he essentially backed into the AD position much like the last two SECCG he coached in. Just watching and listening to him, he actually believes he is getting back at those who were behind his firing as coach.

Doug Dickey never did act like that.

Total BS..Posts like these make me realize, IMHO, just how stupid some "fans" really are....

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back