COASTAL CAROLINA in the Top 25 , madness

They are undefeated. We have lost 3 in a row by a wide margin each game. It’s a crazy treat with the pandemic but at the end of the day, we aren’t even close to being ranked.

We would be undefeated with their schedule.
Not the way we played Kentucky. Coastal Carolina would have creamed us with that effort. I'm just watching football and being honest. They look pretty good. When I say I wouldn't want to play them, it's because I'm not sure we'd beat them and we'd have nothing to gain in playing them. If you are going to play a P5, ideally it's someone you are going to beat, and I'm just not sure they fall into that category. I've watched them play a couple of times, that's what I'm basing this opinion on. It's easy to talk tough though when we don't have to play them. We used to have the right, we haven't earned it the last decade plus though.

I guess the four touchdown loss to Kentucky was a fluke as well, and BYU, and Vanderbilt?
No we gave a decent UK the game early from those pick 6s then wore down and quit

They had BYU beat and had ONE defensive breakdown which cost them the win.

They were out of gas against Vandy and definitely played awful.

These aren’t flukes but again still doesn’t mean that Tennessee wouldn’t absolute dominate the Sun Belt conference. Perspective of reality instead of hyperbole actually is a good thing

VN Store

Back