Coaches Poll

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
I know this is a self serving viewpoint, but does anybody else think that Georgia is about 5 spots too high in the polls? I think they got as high as #5 then had a a bad showing at Vandy, almost lost to UAB and then lost to Florida and then had an off week. After all that they're back up to #6??

How screwed up is it that we knock off Miami and the indirect result is that we help GA move up in the polls when they didn't even play?

I just became a proponent of a playoff system.

What hurt UT is the fact they lost back to back games. At the time they lost 2 back to back there were still quite a few unbeatens and even more 1 loss teams...no where to go but the bottom. It is messed up, but the BCS ratings should make up for it. BTW, UGA still has 2 games they could easily lose...Auburn, although slipping, still has the 3 best backs in the country and UGA is wounded. And GaTech always shows up against UGA. It should even out.

We jumped to number 9 in the AP!!! We will be ahead of UGA tomorrow in the BCS...

The key is going to be how far are we ahead of them. Unless we beat them by 5 spots in the BCS it's not going to matter because they take the head to head winner in that case. Our only hope is going to be for Auburn to beat them.

VN Store

Back