Coach Rackham Watt just delivered a pretty good haul of new blood.

I think one of our major needs, size, has been at least partially addressed. You can check out the new team members here: Rackham Watt Announces 2021 Signing Class - University of Tennessee Athletics
Yep Strange it looks like it!! Had not seen your post in a while but glad you are posting. About time for the LVs Softball to start as well i guess!
We have been slobbering for more size for years and maybe the sap is running for the Lvs volleyball. Bring on soccer as well!

I hope they are a group that will get Lady Vol volleyball back on the right track. I love to watch the game great to see such terrific players becoming Lady Vols.

We have been short on overall talent and had little effective depth for the last couple of years. I'm certainly not knocking the young ladies that played and have now moved on. CRW walked into a very talented team that went far but graduation took away a lot of talent all at once. Subsequent results reveal our need for bigger stronger players.

I see help on the horizon! Another class or two like this one and we should be a perineal force in SEC (if not regional/national) volleyball.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back