Coach Pruitt on "Scrimmage"

I thought the answer to contact tracing from Pruitt was interesting..... to the effect. I think the rules for contact tracing are different from state to state.

Like many have already said.

The comment about kirby smart was interesting because he basically called him a cheater. Echoes what we have heard from Atlanta vol about that guy.
Smart is a win at all cost type of coach, he's not liked by many. Pruitt is the exact opposite of both of those. Pruitt has really improved with the media, reminds me a bunch of Coach Fulmer as both started out a little rough I felt.

I liked "aight" because it's his natural self. It stands to reason he's likely to have consulted with a public relations coach to attempt to improve his country hick style which I kinda liked in the 1st place.
He got "aight" from little nick. That cheater says it all the time too. Been around him too long.

Is anyone else concerned that, in year 3, we still have so many guys who don't know what to do / need to work on fundamentals? I know it's been an odd off-season, but by year 3 you'd expect the guys to be mastering the system. Yet he says they're keeping the scheme simple.

Hopefully he's just keeping his cards close to the vest, but to this point he's been pretty honest about these things. Not trying to be Debbie Downer... I'm excited to see the team this year.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Is anyone else concerned that, in year 3, we still have so many guys who don't know what to do / need to work on fundamentals? I know it's been an odd off-season, but by year 3 you'd expect the guys to be mastering the system. Yet he says they're keeping the scheme simple.

Hopefully he's just keeping his cards close to the vest, but to this point he's been pretty honest about these things. Not trying to be Debbie Downer... I'm excited to see the team this year.
Coach Speak...#CORNBREAD

VN Store

Back