Coach Jumper

Coach J.
just wondering why you never coached high school basketball? Do they require some.kind.of teaching degree?
Too many parental politicians in HS ball.
In AAU I am a dictator
Same in college

In college, you don't have parents pulling their kids and going down the road to another school in that same season....and in AAU, if they do that, they will ultimately face me and they don't want to do that bc I know their strengths and weaknesses and will use that knowledge

Last edited:

Rooster1

Too many parental politicians in HS ball.
In AAU I am a dictator
Same in college

In college, you don't have parents pulling their kids and going down the road to another school in that same season....and in AAU, if they do that, they will ultimately face me and they don't want to do that bc I know their strengths and weaknesses and will use that knowledge
It just keeps going further down the rabbit hole....

lvocd

Orange Maniac was simply being snarky about the fact that someone had made the common mistake of using the phrase “I could care less about —————-” when the proper phrase is “I couldn’t care less about ———- ”.

If you say “I could care less,” that is saying that you still care a little because there’s still room to care less.

If “I couldn’t care less,” that means I have reached the absolute maximum amount of not giving a rat’s @ss about something. You can’t possibly care less about it than you do.

Everyone get that? lol

Carry on.

Orange Maniac was simply being snarky about the fact that someone had made the common mistake of using the phrase “I could care less about —————-” when the proper phrase is “I couldn’t care less about ———- ”.

If you say “I could care less,” that is saying that you still care a little because there’s still room to care less.

If “I couldn’t care less,” that means I have reached the absolute maximum amount of not giving a rat’s @ss about something. You can’t possibly care less about it than you do.

Everyone get that? lol

Carry on.
Can you believe you even had to explain that....unreal.

Chitownvol1129

Coach, yr long question i want your insite on, Our Post. Namely, why late is Key not in more? We sub like crazy, and we stand a lot, when are legs have to be fresher, yet we seldom look better in 4th.
Now Key starts, great shot blocker, good not great rebounder, she does get pushed but she has a nice mid range shots, and passes in the bigs have been low, Key has huge reach, height advanrage for high passes, but the team hasn't seemed to evolve into passes which are the correct passes to start why?
KK second yr, off a lot, but can get going sometimes, 2nd yr to Keys 1 yr, yet I think at this point, and KK limited time in 1st year, experience is a wash. Key could, possibly should have been on all freshman team, but I don't see buy in, to get her ball up high ONLY & ALWAYS. And it seems she plays less in 2nd half in close games, and KK more, and certsinly in 4th, why is a starter not in game in 4th, not talking about when foul trouble, but heck, let her foul out, it seems KK will be playing then anyway. Why?

Rooster1

Coach, yr long question i want your insite on, Our Post. Namely, why late is Key not in more? We sub like crazy, and we stand a lot, when are legs have to be fresher, yet we seldom look better in 4th.
Now Key starts, great shot blocker, good not great rebounder, she does get pushed but she has a nice mid range shots, and passes in the bigs have been low, Key has huge reach, height advanrage for high passes, but the team hasn't seemed to evolve into passes which are the correct passes to start why?
KK second yr, off a lot, but can get going sometimes, 2nd yr to Keys 1 yr, yet I think at this point, and KK limited time in 1st year, experience is a wash. Key could, possibly should have been on all freshman team, but I don't see buy in, to get her ball up high ONLY & ALWAYS. And it seems she plays less in 2nd half in close games, and KK more, and certsinly in 4th, why is a starter not in game in 4th, not talking about when foul trouble, but heck, let her foul out, it seems KK will be playing then anyway. Why?
Those are great questions, they really are.

@Chitownvol1129 ... I left for a while and just got back to this...too late to tackle it now, but I promise I will thoroughly tackle it after work tomorrow

We were discussing your text where you said it wrong...that’s what started this, the rabbit hole is deep now...mushrooms involved
Not sure what mushrooms have to do with talking to you, except on the Navajo sense.

I of course know I said the "could care less" thing wrong, but am so micro-censured on this site by people like you that I can't enjoy answering good questions like the one from @Chitownvol1129 without consideration of every word and phrase.

You're not dumb, I can tell by your posts that you do have some intellect...why not use it for something constructive?..So far all I can do is put you into a group of the three top negavols on this site with Darth and glv...Not great company!

This site has a greater impact than most give it credit for and an even greater damaging impact when used improperly.

I know I too have posted "tough" criticisms for the staff (as coaching is what I do, therefor my focus) but I consider my other audience as much as possible when posting anything about a player or "fans" like you. You provoked me to one of the harshest verbal attacks I have made on this site and so far, that is your only true accomplishment...Not one to be proud of.

You've got some basketball knowledge and people look to this site for answers and insights..why not focus your energy on something useful and use the site for what it is.? I will be thinking on Chi's question all day at work tomorrow and will give chi the most professional of insights I can bring to him...How about matching my focus and doing the same?

I will post what I can re his topic tomorrow at 5-6 PM.
Look forward to your input as well (I hope)

VN Store

Sponsors