Coach English gets floored

That was from my experience up until sophomore year, I had on my practice jersey 42 and my in game number was 50. Didn’t really see the reason why they’d have to be the same in college.
Fair enough. But if you look at the other guys, they are wearing their real numbers. In every practice photo I've seen, they are always in their real number.

Unless Jancek grew about 4 inches that isn't him. Looks like Kent to me.
Legend has it that we have a dude named Zach Kent at least. He was once witnessed in a game and hasn't seen the court since. They say he can be seen at practices and pregame warmups, but he has been known to be called Bigfoot/Sasquatch because of how rare his sightings are.

Kent looks like a surprise contributor for us. I never thought the would be of any help but he looks solid and is quick for his size.

Legend has it that we have a dude named Zach Kent at least. He was once witnessed in a game and hasn't seen the court since. They say he can be seen at practices and pregame warmups, but he has been known to be called Bigfoot/Sasquatch because of how rare his sightings are.
I went back and read this thread and this comment is killing me because of how true it is

VN Store

Back