Coach Ekeler doesn't bleed orange

Lex Luger, Great American Bash 1988, in my opinion.

screenshot_20210903-142145-png.391852

His Chilli was freaking hot man must have been jacked on redbull. When he played he was the wedge guy on special teams he would run down and throw his body into as many people as he could. They outlawd that position he was also a hell of a linebacker. Had a Pet piranha also. And he did whoop Pruitt.

When he played before games they would put up signs and he would run and put his head through them before home games at Kansas state and Got voted favorite player when Bill Snyder let him talk he got up and quoted Bill Murray from Caddy shack.

Reactions: BigDave
In my rugby days I had three levels of intensity. The first came with the opening kickoff. The second came after taking my first good hit. The third came when I saw myself bleeding. Luckily, but sadly for my opponent, the last two usually took place within the first 5 minutes of each match.

Nah, I wasn't at the game (West TN flatlander here lol). The Tennessee Football account posted a highlight video earlier on FB, I took a screenshot. I couldn't find it on Twitter oddly enough.

Ah! Gotcha! Well thanks! I turned to hubby when I saw it and said, "How is Ekeler bleeding already?!?!" 🤣🤣

Nah, I wasn't at the game (West TN flatlander here lol). The Tennessee Football account posted a highlight video earlier on FB, I took a screenshot. I couldn't find it on Twitter oddly enough.

This is better muted.

They used to say he had a metal plate in his head, don't know if it was true or not
I don't know if it was true or not, but that tough mf'er gave me a headbutt messing around with my helmet on and I felt it for the rest of practice. I thought his headbutts were a myth, nope that **** was legit.

Reactions: The Dog
Ok, I know that's dramatic.

But seriously, did anybody else at the game see him on the jumbotron right after the team ran through the T? Blood was running down his forehead. Headbutted somebody wearing a helmet? Am I crazy and didn't see what I thought I did?

Reactions: BigDave
Ok, I know that's dramatic.

But seriously, did anybody else at the game see him on the jumbotron right after the team ran through the T? Blood was running down his forehead. Headbutted somebody wearing a helmet? Am I crazy and didn't see what I thought I did?

Normally I hate threads with a cryptic title or a bait and switch, but I like this one very much! Thanks

“Raslers” been doing it for years and years! Body temp up and the blood flows like rain! Now if he’d only had long bleached white hair for it to intermingle with!!! I agree though - it does look impressive!

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back