Closed

Now guess we can start wondering who the other Assistant will be and when we will get a recruit out of these hires.

My friend, I expect action on the 2022 recruitment front very soon....Feel reasonably certain Coach Kellie spoke with Samantha, before making the offer, and she let Kellie know who she could deliver in a timely manner.....

The sphincter muscles of a lot of our competition coaches just got a lot tighter knowing Samantha will be assisting Coach Kellie, not only with the offensive game strategies, as well as the defensive strategies...

Batman had his Robin, and even Superman had his Lois Lane....Now Coach Kellie has her Samantha. It's going to be good.

In addition to recruiting prowess, please bring remedy for excessive turnovers. Thanks.

She will stay on the guards. She was great working with the guards at Louisville. Very active on the bench during the games as well. Coach Kellie needs some live game backup like that. Cant always be her. They need to hear it from everyone.

She will stay on the guards. She was great working with the guards at Louisville. Very active on the bench during the games as well. Coach Kellie needs some live game backup like that. Cant always be her. They need to hear it from everyone.

Do you have a feel for the other hire?

Do you have a feel for the other hire?

None at all. A few I would like to see.

Have a feeling it will be a younger assistant coach. I’m guessing they offered a really nice salary to Coach Sam that could be why both assistants left. One or the other may have been looking at a pay cut to bring in Williams. Would mean the third assistant will be getting a significantly lower salary. Won’t shock me to see a younger coach just a few years into their career.

We do really need someone with some different ideas offensively.

None at all. A few I would like to see.

Have a feeling it will be a younger assistant coach. I’m guessing they offered a really nice salary to Coach Sam that could be why both assistants left. One or the other may have been looking at a pay cut to bring in Williams. Would mean the third assistant will be getting a significantly lower salary. Won’t shock me to see a younger coach just a few years into their career.

We do really need someone with some different ideas offensively.

Like the idea of a young coach closer to player and recruit age to pit bull the AAU circuit.

Since there are THREE THREADS going on SAMANTHA WILLIAMS, please explain all of the Euphoria exhibited about her?

My personal opinion is that the lack of recruiting information has made some jumpy and paranoid and then loosing two coaches, one of them the recruiting coordinator aggravated that situation. Coach Sam has had success recruiting at Louisville and many hope that her addition to the staff will translate to better recruiting at UT. Don't want to talk for anyone else....just my take.

My personal opinion is that the lack of recruiting information has made some jumpy and paranoid and then loosing two coaches, one of them the recruiting coordinator aggravated that situation. Coach Sam has had success recruiting at Louisville and many hope that her addition to the staff will translate to better recruiting at UT. Don't want to talk for anyone else....just my take.
a good take it is

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back