Close to 17,000 "new" season tickets purchased.

onthehill71

My take, a bunch of long time ticket holders cancelled due to huge price hikes. This made huge number of "new" season tickets available for the first time in ages. These "new " tickets were sold at a big premium to the old season tickets. Great so far. Now the true test is if these new holders hang in thru thick and thin like 6 5 4 and 3 generation people did. Big gamble by UTAD.

OrngeJuiceJones

OrngeJuiceJones

My take, a bunch of long time ticket holders cancelled due to huge price hikes. This made huge number of "new" season tickets available for the first time in ages. These "new " tickets were sold at a big premium to the old season tickets. Great so far. Now the true test is if these new holders hang in thru thick and thin like 6 5 4 and 3 generation people did. Big gamble by UTAD.
Nailed it I think ^

dobre_shunka

Gotta love how a new season ticket plan that drops prices for about half of the ticket holders, offers a $300 all in season ticket and makes everyone in the same section pay the same price results in great response but yet is an evil plot against the true fanbase.

VN Store