Clint Stoerner Fumble

Loved the run blocking and power running. Been missing that for a while. Nice to watch that video again. Tks for posting Desertvol.

1st Henry run - 9 in the box
2nd Henry run - 9 in the box
3rd Henry run - 8 in the box

It's just incredible watching the execution by the FB and the o-line along with having a dynamic tailback that can break tackles.

Watched it last night and can still remember that night. Thanks for the vid!

shame on the people who were leaving neyland....

Shame on them, and sucks for the people that were already well on their way out. They missed one of the best final minutes in Tenn history.

I was looking for this vid the other day, and couldn't find it. Who'd think to search OH MY GOODNESS.

O how i miss the days that we use to be able to run at will........to bad i wasn't old enough to really remember:sad:, thank god for re-runs!:happy:

wow it 3 in the morning im sittin here pumpin my fists after that video....its goin on my myspace page.....great work

I recall Stoerner sayin after the play I never saw any1 move as fast as that Vols guy that covered the ball.

Considering Billy Ratliff was a hoss, that is quite a treat. hahaha

I remember when UT came to play Vandy at the end of the year I asked Billy Ratliff what was going through his head when he saw the ball. With this HUGE grin, he said it was like slow motion and he just KNEW if he didn't get that ball he'd never be able forgive himself. hahahaha Not word for word, but in a nutshell.

Considering Billy Ratliff was a hoss, that is quite a treat. hahaha

I remember when UT came to play Vandy at the end of the year I asked Billy Ratliff what was going through his head when he saw the ball. With this HUGE grin, he said it was like slow motion and he just KNEW if he didn't get that ball he'd never be able forgive himself. hahahaha Not word for word, but in a nutshell.

It is on youtube under "Oh My Goodness"

YouTube - OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I found it the other day.

well-i did it. i tried to send a file to usaf vol and it didn't work. someone at work gave me some advice about how to upload to youtube and it was easier than i thought. i need to change the category-i'll do that later.

shame on the people who were leaving neyland....

It is on youtube under "Oh My Goodness"

I found it the other day.
The person that posted the video actually posted it in this thread. Good find:p

:good!: There is a clip on youtube,uploded by desertvol01,it's about 5 minutes long,it shows the fumble. it's title OH MY GOODNESS! hope that helps.:thumbsup:

wow how long has it been since UT football was that exciting and had so much to play for? :good!:

You guys know you can post the actual videos in here, right?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_U6yNYEAQo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r_U6yNYEAQo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

just post the "embedded code" from the you tube page. I pinned a post about it.

VN Store

Back