CliffHangers from Cancelled or non Cancelled TvShows

What happened to Seven on Married With Children? He went upstairs and never came back down.

Surface
If you got into it at all you're just boned as it just...ended.

I was surprised I was able to watch it knowing the sombereness that is cliffhangers.
Like who survived the Tsunami that's a freakin Mile High Cliffhanger?
Why did that company create a female child mixed with a bird resulting in a Hybrid of a human Bird?
Can't remember the guys name where the two people borrrowed the boat what the heck happened to him?
Also the talk of another Noah's ark what was there?

I'm rewatching Jericho on Netflix and I'm halfway through season one. It's a shame this show didn't attract more ratings. The reviews were great. I forgot how great this show was.

I'm rewatching Jericho on Netflix and I'm halfway through season one. It's a shame this show didn't attract more ratings. The reviews were great. I forgot how great this show was.

Absolutely. It was a great show for the first season and could have been amazing if they hadn't had to cobble together an ending. I just think people wanted more macro level stuff and less micro and that's why the ratings dropped so fast.

Superman The New Adventures of Lois and Clark
Who left the Baby inside Lois and Clark's house?
Also why does the baby carriage have a Superman blanket?

90s Spider Man Cartoon
How does Flash Thompson, Mary Jane, Felicia Hardy, J Jonah Jameson, etc not recognize that Peter Parker is Spider Man when Spider Man talks to them?
Spider Man never modified his voice to be different than Peter so unbelievable and implausible all these persons and others that have heard both Peter and Spider Man talk never recognize that Peter Parker is Spider Man, and say that to Spider Man.
Why does the Chameleon never talk using his own voice?

Also what the hell happened to Mary Jane?
She was last seen falling into a portal when Spider Man was fighting the Green Goblin(Norman Osborn) on a NYC Bridge.
It's never shown or said where she is and what happened to her.

A couple I remember from the 80's:

Transformers - Cybertron is restored, the Headmasters are sent to Nebulos to destroy the last of the Hive's machines, but the Decepticons are left roaming in spacing, vowing to plunder other planets and create a world greater than Cybertron

Sledge Hammer - show was cancelled, first season ended with everyone being destroyed by a nuke. Show got picked up again, with the beginning of the 2nd season completely ignoring the ending to the first. Given the show's nature, I'm assuming this was done tongue in cheek.

The Glades

Wow..I forgot about this show. I loved it the first season, but when I moved back to Fla I didn't really have time to watch TV at all and lost track of it, another show I loved from that time was Longmire, I'll have to catch back up on it on Netflix.

Wow..I forgot about this show. I loved it the first season, but when I moved back to Fla I didn't really have time to watch TV at all and lost track of it, another show I loved from that time was Longmire, I'll have to catch back up on it on Netflix.

I haven't watched longmire, is it on Netflix?

Firefly...not exactly a cliffhanger since we got Serenity...but by far the best show on TV that was cancelled.

Stargate -SGU
They just went into cryo and left the one guy out to watch over?????
I would also add Stargate Atlantis to that list. Really wish that show could have either had a movie or another season to tie up lose ends.

Reactions: vols72
Agent Carter ended on a pretty big cliffhanger, which I'm honestly surprised Marvel never resolved with a TV movie. Maybe they'll give AC a limited series follow up on their streaming service.

Carnivàle

It wrapped up the main story with the Preacher, but opened some many other angles. Such an amazing show too.

VN Store

Back