Clemson's Etienne coming back

and I'll bet that the internet is abuzz and Twitter has gone viral....personally my jaw dropped and I was stunned by the news
Jeremy Pruitt and his coaching staff need to recruit Travis Etienne's brother Trevor who is also a great player:cool:

0026811-grzv-1280x720.jpg

Jeremy Pruitt and his coaching staff need to recruit Travis Etienne's brother Trevor who is also a great player:cool:

View attachment 255518
Already a huge uphill battle just got tougher with TE coming back for a 4th year. Good for him, it seems like he has his mind on things after his football career, but I can’t believe that as a running back he would come back to school.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Speaks volumes about his character. You have to respect that. I hope he stays injury free.

I'm not sure what about this reflects on his character? Staying isn't inherently more honorable than going unless you're a Trey Smith type who is keeping a promise.

What it says to me is he's a dumb MFer. I mean, he's a RB. You only get so many carries

Reactions: 05_never_again
I'm not sure what about this reflects on his character? Staying isn't inherently more honorable than going unless you're a Trey Smith type who is keeping a promise.

What it says to me is he's a dumb MFer. I mean, he's a RB. You only get so many carries
...and people can flame away if you want, but Trey Smith should have gone pro. I know any opinion anybody has about it doesn't matter and is irrelevant, but given his unique situation he should have gone. I will absolutely hate it for that kid if something happens next year (blood clots, or any other injury) that hurts his draft prospects. You can always come back to school to get the degree.

Reactions: gule

VN Store

Back