Clemson spent most of their bowl prep on Bama

Just think it goes to show how much of a fraud Notre Dame is

I'm not saying that the committee should have seeded anything differently. However, it does suck that the #2 seed got a much easier draw than the #1. OU would have blasted ND. Heck, UGA and tOSU would have, too.

Reactions: memtownvol
I'm not saying that the committee should have seeded anything differently. However, it does suck that the #2 seed got a much easier draw than the #1. OU would have blasted ND. Heck, UGA and tOSU would have, too.

Would never happen, but ND should be compelled to join a conference or be disqualified from CFP consideration.

Would never happen, but ND should be compelled to join a conference or be disqualified from CFP consideration.

I agree. And it really isn't about what happens on the football field. It is absurd that Notre Dame has an equal say in the management of the CFP as each of the P5 conference. So, Alabama and Tennessee each have 1/14th of 1/6th of a vote, while Notre Dame has 1/6th by themselves.

Clemson was preparing for bama all year. Dabo rolled the dice that Lawrence wouldn’t get hurt and played that hand. It worked big for him.

I agree. And it really isn't about what happens on the football field. It is absurd that Notre Dame has an equal say in the management of the CFP as each of the P5 conference. So, Alabama and Tennessee each have 1/14th of 1/6th of a vote, while Notre Dame has 1/6th by themselves.
It's about the $$$$$$$$

Reactions: TNfan#2
Imo Brian Kelly might wanna think about moving on soon

He’s done about all he can there and he’s a hell of a coach I’d like to see what he could do somewhere else

Seriously? Is that how it works? That’s ridiculous.

VN Store

Back