Clemson pregame ritual

SmokeyFTW

Hard Work Beats Talent...
What do yall think about the bus ride around the stadium? I'm still waiting for a torn ACL running down the hill..

I think the bus ride is kinda cheesy, but the hill run might be the closest thing to running through the T that I can think of.

What do yall think about the bus ride around the stadium? I'm still waiting for a torn ACL running down the hill..

I think the bus ride is kinda cheesy, but the hill run might be the closest thing to running through the T that I can think of.

Brother…i just told my dad minutes ago the exact same thing. That’s an ACL waiting to happen.

Clemson pregame ritual

R.e8c1fb558f6b9a4284e308aa42d05e19

First time I ever saw them do that entrance, they had a night game with FSU back when the Seminoles were great.

Clemson was down 28-0 by the end of the first.

Their entrance is one of those things that seems awesome when they are winning and lame beyond belief when they are average or worse. Personally, I think the Tigers run near the top is just about over. They can go back to mediocrity for a other 30 years.

First time I ever saw them do that entrance, they had a night game with FSU back when the Seminoles were great.

Clemson was down 28-0 by the end of the first.

Their entrance is one of those things that seems awesome when they are winning and lame beyond belief when they are average or worse. Personally, I think the Tigers run near the top is just about over. They can go back to mediocrity for a other 30 years.
Much like Wisconsin jump around or Va Tech enter the sandman, this “tradition” is dumb and looks retarded whether they are good or not. So is clemson fans storming the field any time they beat anyone

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Much like Wisconsin jump around or Va Tech enter the sandman, this “tradition” is dumb and looks retarded whether they are good or not. So is clemson fans storming the field any time they beat anyone

The Wisconsin thing really doesn't bother me that much. It's in the 3rd quarter break so it really doesn't interrupt the game flow. Stuff like that is what makes CFB weird in a good way.

Made the bad decision to go to a UW football game one time-big mistake. Any fanbase out in those temperatures to watch a football game is pretty hardcore so the Badgers have my respect. If I lived in Wisconsin, I would be a hermit between like October and April though.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
If they lose, Kentucky lost & Georgia is currently losing... I'm thinking we take the #5 spot 🍊💪

I once rode my daughters stroller down the hill exit at the fairgrounds in Nashville (top of fairgrounds to the parking lot).

Figured it would be funny. I got going so fast that stroller was screaming. Got to the bottom of the hill, an officer was directing traffic and I blew past them like nothing……..straight into a guardrail.

Thank goodness for the guardrail………strollers I found don’t stop.

The Wisconsin thing really doesn't bother me that much. It's in the 3rd quarter break so it really doesn't interrupt the game flow. Stuff like that is what makes CFB weird in a good way.

Made the bad decision to go to a UW football game one time-big mistake. Any fanbase out in those temperatures to watch a football game is pretty hardcore so the Badgers have my respect. If I lived in Wisconsin, I would be a hermit between like October and April though.

Its brutal and I dont see why they do it. I went to a Pack pre season game and it was at the end of August. Mind you we're still in shorts with AC at full tilt. We sat in a back yard with a fire going and sweat shirts on. My buddy boast that he only turns on the AC 1-2 times per year. OTOH, you take a run up Door County in September and its about as beautiful as you can get.

Reactions: stolitonic

Its brutal and I dont see why they do it. I went to a Pack pre season game and it was at the end of August. Mind you we're still in shorts with AC at full tilt. We sat in a back yard with a fire going and sweat shirts on. My buddy boast that he only turns on the AC 1-2 times per year. OTOH, you take a run up Door County in September and its about as beautiful as you can get.

Never been to Door County. If I ever find myself on that area again, I shall certainly take your recommendation to check it out.

I remember having to go to an interview in Appleton (about 25 miles south of GB) in early June. Kid you not, my first stop after leaving the airport was to buy a jacket.

Clemson sucks and so does their pregame ritual.

There's only a few places in college football that can rival the environment in Neyland when the Vols are winning.

VN Store

Back