Clemson DT transfer Josh Belk

With his release, he's free to come in and play immediately. We need him to tighten up the ranks with solid DT play.

Maybe a dumb question but would this kid count against 2018 or 2019? Not nearly educated enough on the recruiting rules to figure this out

My comment was underlined with sarcasm. Yes, it would be a steal with the main reason being what you mentioned. One Spring under his belt.

It shouldn't need sarcasm. The chance to snag a 5 star defensive lineman is huge for a team that is rebuilding.

Last edited:
Or it was just an excuse to get out because he realized he was 3rd string at best on Clemson's DL and could transfer to UT or USC and play right away? We'll find out soon if visits to schools not named South Carolina happen.

If that's true, this is the best place for someone to get some good playtime early especially on the DL.

We don’t have anymore spots in the 2018 class.

Unpopular opinion incoming....

I don’t think it would be right for him to be eligible immediately no matter where he winds up.

I have know knowledge of the situation but I highly doubt that would be the case anyway.

I don’t think it would be right for him to be eligible immediately no matter where he winds up.

I have know knowledge of the situation but I highly doubt that would be the case anyway.

"I have know knowledge" Is that a double negative or a double positive???

Reactions: 4 people

Know way!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back