Clay Travis Talks to Sankey

Pearl was sacked when he lied about giving a hamburger at a team cookout. Our situation now is a coach that lied about cash in sacks at the burger take out. 8-(

@Freak, please record my nomination of this post for Champion of the Internet in this category.

Vastly underrated IMHO.

Reactions: VolDave53
Hugh Freeze knows a little about redemption and being ostracized. If Liberty was willing to take a chance on him I do not see why he wouldn't pay it forward with UT if the $ is right.

Honestly, the SEC doesn't really handle this kind of stuff. It is the NCAA infractions committee that is the concern.

SEC manages refs, schedules, advertising, TV contracts,, and events.

UT will never hire Freeze. Randy Boyd said everything but that. They are gun shy at this point because of the possible sanctions. Hiring Freeze and his baggage would be about the same as retaining Pruitt.

I think you have to hire him. If he really wants the job like I’ve heard from creditable people. You pull the trigger and you deal with the fallout.

I agree, why not deal with the fallout now since we are already a laughing stock to most people now.

VN Store

Back