Clay Travis expects a '95 Alabama style beating of Florida

If our team is mature enough to handle the pressure and intensity coming from the stands this Saturday, we're going to be in good shape down the stretch. If we get off to a shaky start , I hope the mental midgets stay off twitter . The players don't need to be bashed publicly when/if they screw up. They want this win as much as we do.

He's pounding his chest about a 58% pick rate, that I assume is against the spread (wouldn't make any sense if it wasn't).

Well and good. Since you need 55% (assuming you bet the same amount on every game) to just break even with "the Juice", that is a very marginal rate of profit.

Which reminds me why I don't bet on sports anymore. :p

Establish the run like everyone else has done and then send Hyatt deep. I think this game and whatever the score may be will come down to Hendon Hooker taking advantage of the opportunity that he will be giving. If we can run the football and Hooker can hit some easy throws there is a strong possibility that we will score 30+ in the first half. I know from our history in this rivalry that sounds crazy but with this offense it is very possible.

VN Store

Back