Clay Travis Claims Multiple 5* Silent Commits

It "bothers" me to some extent because it gets fanbases riled up and can lead to some pretty nasty blowback if/when it doesn't happen. Remember some of the meltdowns last year on NSD when UT struck out on a bunch of their targets?

I am pretty surprised that my comment was met with this much anger though...guess that's why this forum has a certain reputation.
Who got BLOWN? Did it cost extra? 😏

I hope we can still get some 4 or 5 stars. We are down to 12th for 2019 on Rivals. We were at 10 I believe.

Maybe Clay is trying to give us some juice on the recruiting trail. Doesn’t hurt.

The guy asked Tebow if he was a virgin at SEC media days for attention. He's good at what he does, which is getting idiots in a fan base riled up about other idiots in a fan base. I think he's a pretty sharp dude who dumbs himself down for entertainment purposes.

Wonder if he's buddies with Barton Simmons, though (also based in Nashville).

That question launched his career.

Sorry, it hasn't. Like yeah of course there are kids who have tell a staff that they're going to sign with them but don't make it public at the moment. But it's extremely rare for kids that are already committed to a school or kids that do not publicly announce until months later. The way "silent commit" is used now is meaningless.
Seriously Grizz..come on man..kids literally say all the time after they sign their LOIs that they have been silently committed to school X for months..

Reactions: Billy Antrim
I was raised not to just blindly believe whatever I was told, but that's me. To each his own.
I was too. I don't see how giving credence to posters who have earned it is "blindly believing"..but that's just me. To each his own. I still dont understand why you follow recruiting when you don't believe anything.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Anyone who believes silent commits are a myth, make your way to the Quavaris Crouch thread and educate yourselves.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back