Clawson

exactly
we really lit the world on fire with this hire

Every coach needs to catch his big break somewhere.....Nick Saban coached @ Toledo,Urban Meyer coached at BGSU,Jim Tressel Youngstown State. Give the Guy a chance!.......Im sure their are many other coachs that i have not named that started off at small schools and are now great coach's

Wow.. now i really cant wait for the spring game.
it's gonna be a long wait til the season starts.. prolly the longest ever actually for me.. this is the most excited ive been in awhile.

I haven't been this excited since getting a date with a hot chick two doors down in my apartment complex a few weeks ago.

I'll be there too. Maybe we can top Bama's attendance from last year's spring game. I think there will be a lot of buzz around the program.

I'll be there again. I went last year... 1st time and it wasnt as fun as going in the fall but it was fun.. got to meet John Robinson and a few of the players... not to mention walking around on the turf @ Neyland :dance2:

It should be a great game. It's the game the negavols lose every year. :)
Since you can't seem to resist and somehow equate distrust of CPF with Vol hating, this is also the game that often bursts the bubble of the delusional crowd, which has some unjustified expectation of signifigant change back toward the elite in the college game. The press conferences and idle talk are wiped away in a single 60 minute period of the same ole, same ole.

VN Store

Back