Clausen

Tnvolfan68

I was on another board and it got me thinking. There is another QB on the West Coast that is a Sophmore this year that i am sure Tennessee will have high on their list

Jimmy Clausen: Rick and Cassey's Little Brother..

What are everyones thoughts?

Hmm, I am not sure about that. Maybe if he had both Casey's and Rick's talent with some athleticism. I am not the biggest Clausen fan in the world, but that is just me. I thought that Rick played a pretty solid game against Vandy, but that was Vandy! We were able to run the ball and take some pressure off. I think that we need to let the Clausen family move on.

Casey had no personality,limited QB skills,and no leadership quality.But he was tough as hell and was a winner.Rick has done just fine in the situation hes been put in.The Clausens have put alot on the line for UT, not liking them for where there from or how much money they have is as bad as being racist ,Id give Jimmy a shot just because of who his brothers are. :twocents:

Originally posted by volranger@Nov 25, 2004 12:12 AM
Casey had no personality,limited QB  skills,and no leadership quality.But he was tough as hell and was a winner.Rick has done just fine in the situation hes been put in.The Clausens have put alot on the line for UT, not liking them for where there from or how much money they have is as bad as being racist ,Id give Jimmy a shot just because of who his brothers are. :twocents:

I never said anything about not liking where they are from or how much money they have.....and even if I did, that is not close to being racist! Silly perhaps! :dlol:

I thought the youngest Clausen had transfered and was playing high school ball in Maryville, Tenn. I've heard he's supposed to better than both of his older brothers.
I thought Rick looked pretty good vs Vandy. He made some nice throws and looked like he was in control of the offense. I know it sounds dumb to non-Vol fans but I think Auburn is ripe for the picking in the Championship game!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Nov 25, 2004 12:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Nov 25, 2004 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volranger@Nov 25, 2004 12:12 AM
Casey had no personality,limited QB  skills,and no leadership quality.But he was tough as hell and was a winner.Rick has done just fine in the situation hes been put in.The Clausens have put alot on the line for UT, not liking them for where there from or how much money they have is as bad as being racist ,Id give Jimmy a shot just because of who his brothers are. :twocents:

I never said anything about not liking where they are from or how much money they have.....and even if I did, that is not close to being racist&#33; Silly perhaps&#33; :dlol: [/quote]
I wasnt really refering to you........There are alot of fans who hated Casey from the start and cant give a real reason ,and if you think not liking someone because of there back ground ,good or bad ,isnt the same principle as not liking someone based on skin color ,ethnic origin etc.Then thats fine but to me its basically the same.Im not trying to get political here ,I was just giving an opinion.

VN Store

Back