Classic KY Jelly

It was even.21-19 before they fouled Bone twice late to close it out.
This was the only game it has been even. Dont think Barnes wasn't aware of it either. He talked about it during his halftime interview. Im sure he was in the refs ear just like Cal also. He needed to be because Cal works them just as much as he works his players

Reactions: tn4elvis
Loved Turners quote at the end about Knowing Admiral could have taken the shot but he never stopped believing in him, this is a TEAM,
not a bunch of hot shot, look at me on this brief stop before my NBA paycheck entitled wildcats or blue devils...
GO VOLS!

This was the only game it has been even. Dont think Barnes wasn't aware of it either. He talked about it during his halftime interview. Im sure he was in the refs ear just like Cal also. He needed to be because Cal works them just as much as he works his players
Cal is a cry baby

Reactions: Ratvol
LOL his fat @$$ looks like it has already eaten its fare share of crow. This time around it should not taste nearly as bad.
I don't know who you are but your way with words is so simple but astute! May I suggest you start a all vol op ed piece for Freak!

Reactions: reecetn

VN Store

Back