'20 ***Class of 2020 Tennessee Signees***

every time i see new posts in this thread, i keep opening it up for good news. damn....need some commits!!!!

Reactions: SmokinBob
every time i see new posts in this thread, i keep opening it up for good news. damn....need some commits!!!!
Maybe getting a grad transfer from Marshall, Riley Locklears brother Alex. Has an offer and has 35 starts at 6 ft 5 and 340 lbs

Tate picks UGA
Ebony Jackson decommits.
Jordan Davis releases a top six with no mention of us.
Rakim picks LSU
All the instate guys are looking for other schools.
A guy who works for the school has a son who won’t commit to us.
A guy who played for us has a son who lives 20 minutes away and won’t commit to us.

We’re kind of a dumpster fire right now.

Reactions: satchmo
Tate picks UGA
Ebony Jackson decommits.
Rakim picks LSU
A guy who played for us has a son who lives 20 minutes away and won’t commit to us.

Come on man. It is odd Jackson decommit.

Tate picks UGA
Ebony Jackson decommits.
Rakim picks LSU

Won't say Dumpster fire...I know we're in on alot of top shelf guys. And, unfortunately, I think most of the higher ranked guys probably want to see some improvement on the field this fall before committing. I hate the wait...buddy of mine is clemson fan and seems every other day, they've got another 5* guy...we need some momentum, for sure.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Tate picks UGA
Ebony Jackson decommits.
Rakim picks LSU

LOL okay. Overreact much? It's May....OMG

Feels so good to update the OP.....

As an aside, and I didn't want to hijack Lawrences thread, but this is what my issue with VQ was.... you pay them a subscription fee for basically insider info and content. They knew Keshawn was a Vol - article written, video shot, etc. Yet they essentially lie to their subscriber base and feed into the Miami trending nonsense.

Lame.

Please pardon me if this is in the wrong place. Does anyone know how to get a potential players name to the coaching staff?

If so, his name is: Jackson Smith
Niceville Florida High
near Destin

He is a 3 sport beast, loves Tennessee, and is All Vol. If anyone can help, please pass his name along. Thanks!

I’m not trying to be mean, but I watched his HUDL film, and nothing really sticks out. He is not a very fast receiver... looks like he plays in a lower division in Florida as well.

I mean maybe if he put on some mass they could move him to tightend? But as a receiver I would never see him as a take for Tennessee.

VN Store

Back