'20 ***Class of 2020 Tennessee Signees***

thanks for the info...BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remaining 2020 goals for recruiting:

1 more OL
2 more DE/DT
2 more OLB pass rushers
Combo of 3 more either WR/RB

Flipping a few blue chippers, especially an elite RB would be ideal IMO

I watched Nate Jones out here in California tonight. Plays for the #2 ranked high school team in America. 6'0 215 Runs a 10.5 in the 100. Tore his acl and mcl over 1 year ago.

Currently committed to UCLA. 3 star.

But again... 6'0 215 with breakaway speed

Is Holiday an EE? Or any of the other new guys not mentioned on page one? I felt like I heard Holiday was...

Is Holiday an EE? Or any of the other new guys not mentioned on page one? I felt like I heard Holiday was...

If you find out he is, please post it. Seems like we should have more but the three listed are the only ones I’ve seen go on record as being EE’s.

I’m most certain Callahan said on sports animal today Holiday was an EE. I thought he mentioned it would give us time to start implementing some packages for him for spring.

Reactions: RollerVol
I’m most certain Callahan said on sports animal today Holiday was an EE. I thought he mentioned it would give us time to start implementing some packages for him for spring.
You're correct. He also said he only thought 3 or 4 players would be EE.

Reactions: RollerVol
Please pardon me if this is in the wrong place. Does anyone know how to get a potential players name to the coaching staff?

If so, his name is: Jackson Smith
Niceville Florida High
near Destin

He is a 3 sport beast, loves Tennessee, and is All Vol. If anyone can help, please pass his name along. Thanks!

Sounds like the next Patrick Willis.

officially offered Dylan Spencer, 6-3, 300, O-line, Southern Miss commit, 3 Star, 2020 class...

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back