'20 ***Class of 2020 Tennessee Signees***

I'd love to have Baron, Hardy, and maybe Jarrett on board by end of season because as we saw last year this staff closes strong in recruiting. I'm stoked with the 13 guys we have currently and very excited that we can sign close to double that this year. Hopefully we close strong with the in state guys including Thomas, get one of either Jarrett, Washington, or Gilbert, and who knows the recruits that will come out of nowhere late in the cycle. It's days like today that makes it GREAT to be a TENNESSEE VOL!!!

I'd love to have Baron, Hardy, and maybe Jarrett on board by end of season because as we saw last year this staff closes strong in recruiting. I'm stoked with the 13 guys we have currently and very excited that we can sign close to double that this year. Hopefully we close strong with the in state guys including Thomas, get one of either Jarrett, Washington, or Gilbert, and who knows the recruits that will come out of nowhere late in the cycle. It's days like today that makes it GREAT to be a TENNESSEE VOL!!!
When we win 9 plus bowl game this year, our class Will finish strong. We on the way up baby! To the Top!

As I have it... Bailey, Bj, and Lovie are the only ones on record as being early enrollees, correct?

Is Cooper not an EE? His brother was 2 years ago and people have said Cooper was always better academic wise so he should be able to?

Maybe he is and it just hasn’t been confirmed yet idk

I hope someone can help me on this question. On Rivals and 247 you can view a team’s recruits and also view player and position rankings. Where can I find out all the recruits UT has offered , regardless of the likelihood of landing the recruit?

VN Store

Back