CJP: "Our Fans Never Gave Up"

I’m sure it’s been said but CJP clearly doesn’t know Volnation exists. I think it’s best for everyone if that remains the case.
You think everyone knows about this site? I've been a UT fan for decades and didn't find this place until recently.

This site isn't as well known as many here like to think. I could probably name, by name, 30 UT fans just from my extended family who have never been here.

So by comparison.... in the 1700's ... the supporters of the crown red coats were the "Real Fans" and the Colonists that didn't like the way things were going at the time were the actual bad guys (negacolonists)...so they should have shut up and went with the flow.

like most things....its all perception and relativity ! Both sides are right and both sides are wrong.

;)
Wins make one side more right.... lol

Say what you want, and I do frequently but there is no better fanbase than those that Volunteered

You think everyone knows about this site? I've been a UT fan for decades and didn't find this place until recently.

This site isn't as well known as many here like to think. I could probably name, by name, 30 UT fans just from my extended family who have never been here.
Blasphemy!

Thank you Coach Pruitt for pulling the team together and pushing them to perform to their true potential. It’s only going to get better. Go Vols!

Every head coach has said some variation of this at one time or another.

Well, it's like a Pastor saying he's thankful for the weekly gifts that the congregation bestows upon the church but, when the Pastor stops saying thanks, watch the income drop precipitously.

Coach Pruitt, when he said this, was sincere, even if he was up on a stump.

They also need to practice their tact. Firing up the band and chanting Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosier with Bituli on the ground was a bit Bush league. But I really thought this was a fan base that was excited about their team and just cheering them on the best they could. I told a super cool Indiana fan behind me that had been very cordial all game that I hope they take that next step next year and would definitely approve of them beating Franklin the rest of my life.
I was sitting on the Indiana side of the stadium (with many in orange in our section).

They had a TE iirc go down after the Bituli incident. I remember looking at my brother and asking if we were supposed to cheer.

In the interview following the game, Coach Pruitt echoed these words, which should go down in UT football history infamy, as never has this living group of Vol Fans had their patience, endurance and dedication to the orange more tested than this year, especially considering the past 10 or so years of misfortune.

I am proud to be a Vol today but, more proud of each one of the fans that stuck it out this year and supported our players and coaching staff. I know personally that my support waned and wobbled this Fall but, the one factor that I held onto was believing in our head coach. He is truly a proven winner and rallied a battle fatigued group of soldiers into an army. Thank you Coach Jeremy Pruitt - it's Great to be a Vol!

How is CJP saying that our fans never gave up infamous? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Been thinking about it for, oh, 7 minutes. It seems like a great thing to say, an encouragement and thankyou to the fans. You think he was just being sarcastic?

Well, it's like a Pastor saying he's thankful for the weekly gifts that the congregation bestows upon the church but, when the Pastor stops saying thanks, watch the income drop precipitously.

Coach Pruitt, when he said this, was sincere, even if he was up on a stump.

Good analogy

VN Store

Back