CJH: "Staff In Place By Monday"

So I was hoping I got up to see maybe we have a staff here completed but maybe one will be completed by spring practice. White and them being serious about no info being leaked .

CJH: "Staff In Place By Monday"

"Which" Monday??

200.gif

He also said he’d let the AD make all the announcements, so I kind of feel like the whole “by Monday” thing is an AOC type of gotcha. We all know the defensive staff isn’t in place, and CJH obviously wanted to move a little more quickly, but there are quality candidates with at least some interest. It’s better to be right than quick in this instance, and I don’t think this drags out too much longer, JMHO

He also said he’d let the AD make all the announcements, so I kind of feel like the whole “by Monday” thing is an AOC type of gotcha. We all know the defensive staff isn’t in place, and CJH obviously wanted to move a little more quickly, but there are quality candidates with at least some interest. It’s better to be right than quick in this instance, and I don’t think this drags out too much longer, JMHO

I used to work for a company whose parent company was from Germany. They would say things like, "It'll be ready by Q3." What they didn't say was which year!

I work in a place where the software operating system is called, "System 21." I tell people that I now realize they meant 1921.

Gene Chizik never mentioned. He has a Natty. He is only 59 yall. He and the Auburn Tigers went 14-0. Why has his name not being mentioned?

This just in .. sources say ..... " Danny White to be DC until he finds someone to take it .. " ..

Gene Chizik never mentioned. He has a Natty. He is only 59 yall. He and the Auburn Tigers went 14-0. Why has his name not being mentioned?
I'd say because he has a great big with sec network and if he coaches again it will be as head coach. Probably making Coordinator money on his TV gig, and no stress!

New staff at Vanderbilt has an O.C. that has 7 years experience coaching on offense in NFL. D.C. has 4 years on defensive staff in NFL. LB coach 6 years coaching in NFL. Def. Ends coach played 8 years in NFL.
New staff at AZ has O.C. with 6 years coaching offense in NFL. Dline coach has been at 3 different NFL teams. One of the DB coaches has been a D.C. for 2 different NFL teams. The other DB coach has been on 5 different NFL staffs. They have a senior advisor to the HC named Tedy Bruschi.
I'm well aware that it doesn't mean you automatically win in college with those type guys on a staff but in today's recruiting world it does matter that you can name drop the guys you have coached in the League. With the money being handed out to college assistants we are seeing more and more guys with NFL experience on college staffs. How does UT staff stack up vs these 2 schools that have new head coaches in regards to NFL experience on the coaching staff?

New staff at Vanderbilt has an O.C. that has 7 years experience coaching on offense in NFL. D.C. has 4 years on defensive staff in NFL. LB coach 6 years coaching in NFL. Def. Ends coach played 8 years in NFL.
New staff at AZ has O.C. with 6 years coaching offense in NFL. Dline coach has been at 3 different NFL teams. One of the DB coaches has been a D.C. for 2 different NFL teams. The other DB coach has been on 5 different NFL staffs. They have a senior advisor to the HC named Tedy Bruschi.
I'm well aware that it doesn't mean you automatically win in college with those type guys on a staff but in today's recruiting world it does matter that you can name drop the guys you have coached in the League. With the money being handed out to college assistants we are seeing more and more guys with NFL experience on college staffs. How does UT staff stack up vs these 2 schools that have new head coaches in regards to NFL experience on the coaching staff?
Hey man , Fisher wanted the job and people freaked out. ;)

Go root for candy if you’re so impressed with their staff

I have been impressed with what they are doing at VU. Good mix of college/nfl/creative hires behind the scenes. Who knows how it will turn out.

Rodney Garner
1613262046402.gif

VN Store

Back