CJH says Henry To’o To’o never seriously considered rejoining vols

May a thousand fleas infest his armpits and the armpits of his classless dad. I don’t like the guy. I could care less about his success or failures. He could have transferred to any school but his dad was sniffing Saban’s jock strap so he goes to Bama. He’s a traitor of the worst kind.

F____k too'too. He committed the biggest act of treason a kid can do. He switched from a vol to the turds.

I guess you’re right. Maybe, the administration just wants to focus on Pruitt, and nothing else.

With Pruitt's lawsuit, he will have to come clean. I'm willing to bet that Pruitt didn't just do the McDonald's bag at TN. Bama, FSU & UGA don't want that to come out. Somehow this will get settled even by backdoor boosters from those other schools

With Pruitt's lawsuit, he will have to come clean. I'm willing to bet that Pruitt didn't just do the McDonald's bag at TN. Bama, FSU & UGA don't want that to come out. Somehow this will get settled even by backdoor boosters from those other schools

Thats why I worry that they will punish Tenn so severely that no school will ever turn themselves and others in for doing what they all know is going on, (EXCEPT FOR UTs Chancellor who is a clueless Karen)

If he comes clean, then won’t it make him guilty? That will stop him from getting paid. He has fallen down big time of doing this.

Doubt it. He probably chose Bama partly because he knows he is untouchable there. NCAA doesn’t touch Alabama players and he factored that in

It must have changed since 2009 when Bama was put on probation for a textbook thing and players were suspended.

VN Store

Back