CJH Presser (dat Cough Doe!)

It does sound like the Lisinopril cough
Truth! I was on that stuff for years with no problem, then one day I started coughing progressively worse every day to the point that I coughed up blood. Finally convinced doc after multiple trips, it had to be the BP meds. Switched and all better. That stuff is poison!

Do you ever get dizzy from taking Flonase? I got insane vertigo after using that for 2 weeks . Had to stop it.

Vertigo is absolutely the worst thing I’ve ever had in my life. Prior to getting it, I just thought it was dizziness or lack of equilibrium. Nope. Every time I barely moved my head, I’d throw up about 100 times. Bad stuff man.

Reactions: Wezcoast
Truth! I was on that stuff for years with no problem, then one day I started coughing progressively worse every day to the point that I coughed up blood. Finally convinced doc after multiple trips, it had to be the BP meds. Switched and all better. That stuff is poison!

you never know what you are going to learn on VolNation. I have been on that for high blood pressure for years and only recently started scratchy throat and cough. Next week is my six month check up so perfect time to talk to the Dr.
thanks guys

Vertigo is absolutely the worst thing I’ve ever had in my life. Prior to getting it, I just thought it was dizziness or lack of equilibrium. Nope. Every time I barely moved my head, I’d throw up about 100 times. Bad stuff man.

Yeh I had leave the driving to my girlfriend for a bit over a month, which was terrifying in itself . It was like I was on the Kingda Ka at sixflags just cruising down the interstate. And if I was stopped on an incline at a traffic light , I was in trouble.

This is a huge issue! What happens when a college team in a town with no allergies comes with a giant offer for his services? Get him treated for this at an allergy clinic asap!

Yeh I had leave the driving to my girlfriend for a bit over a month, which was terrifying in itself . It was like I was on the Kingda Ka at sixflags just cruising down the interstate. And if I was stopped on an incline at a traffic light , I was in trouble.

Sounds terrible. Sister went through that and she said she would not wish it on anyone. She would rather give birth without pain meds 10 times, than have to live through that for 1 hour.

VN Store

Back