Citrus Bowl: #22 Kentucky Wildcats (9-3) vs #15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) ABC 1PM

Big Blue fans. Nice comeback bowl win and a 10 win season. Congratulations are in order.
Now please see yourself out of the Tennessee forum. I'm sure you'll feel more at home over at 247 wildcats.

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
Why are you guys entertaining this clown? Instead of celebrating a phenomenal season, he is here throwing shade and talking smack to a team that their current head coach is 2-7 against!!
7 win season called phenomenal. Guess when you beat Kentucky it is phenomenal 🤓

Big Blue fans. Nice comeback bowl win and a 10 win season. Congratulations are in order.
Now please see yourself out of the Tennessee forum. I'm sure you'll feel more at home over at 247 wildcats.
I’m in Tennessee so I can’t get away from Tennessee fans even if I leave the forum

But In all seriousness Tennessee is in good shape for the future. Go Cats and go Vols. Y’all don’t gotta hate me I’m not a vol hater.

**** on UK all yall want but 10 wins no matter how you slice it is great. Glad we get to end the year with a win against Iowa than getting embarrassed had we gotten a bigger bowl.

I don't like Kentucky but I respect what you did. I picked you to win this game.

Iowa has a really tough defense but has had trouble scoring. I'm not sure they were worthy of #15.

Reactions: McCat

VN Store

Back