Citrus Bowl: #22 Kentucky Wildcats (9-3) vs #15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-3) ABC 1PM

14 years since we've won 10 games. Stupid to talk trash to a school that has twice recently. Congrats cats. See ya next year!

This is not a personal attack at all, but this line of thought is ridiculous. I can recognize that Alabama is a program on top of the world, but I would never let that stop me from talking trash about them. I bend a knee to no program.

Losing the music city bowl meant an awful lot to yall..

Naah. Fulmer and Slingblade did so much damage I never expected to even make a bowl this year.

Still beat you, though. At Lets Go Krogering Field nonetheless.

Enjoy the win.

And I have made my point….just scroll thru all the KY fans commenting on here rather than celebrating an exceptional season and win on their own forum!

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
He’s what a real everydown SEC back looks like. I love Small & Wrights effort but they’re just not big enough to be between the tackles, short yardage guys.
I agree that he’s a good back between the tackles , and that having a guy like him would be good situationally, but I don’t think he’s the kind of every down back we need.

Reactions: VolInNW
And I have made my point….just scroll thru all the KY fans commenting on here rather than celebrating an exceptional season and win on their own forum!
If Tennessee fans didn’t make a thread about the Kentucky game probably wouldn’t be Kentucky fans commenting. Never seen a Tennessee thread on the Kentucky forum

How is he a terrible coach? Not saban but far from terrible. Pretty good to have Kentucky football where it’s at if you ask me. I’ll take him over Tennessee’s coach any day

It’s this kind of pissy BS that opposing fans get away with on here that I wish they couldn’t.

Enjoy the win. As for the shot at Heupel, GFY. ‘Kay?

Reactions: Kentucky wildcat
If Tennessee fans didn’t make a thread about the Kentucky game probably wouldn’t be Kentucky fans commenting. Never seen a Tennessee thread on the Kentucky forum

Then go start one. Here’s a cookie. There’s the door. Figure it out.

I agree that he’s a good back between the tackles , and that having a guy like him would be good situationally, but I don’t think he’s the kind of every down back we need.

Only thing he’s lacking is top end breakaway speed. Very few have that. Robinson @ Bama doesn’t have it either but having to respect that physical run game will set Heupel over the top offensively. Having small RBs held this offensive back this year.

VN Store

Back