Chris Walker

isn't going anywhere! front page on rivals

Ok, you are the first :glare:

THe piece of news is all we need since our goal is to establish the nation's best reputation on LBs.
Having Mayo, Mccoy, Donald, Walker and Austion Johnson is a perfect start! :rock2:

i think they will beef him up and put him somewhere on the D line..Mathis that is

Andre Mathis was a 4-star recruit at LB. He'll be something before long.

Yeah, reports are that Mathis is a very likely candidate to move to DE. He has the frame to add enough weight and he would have very good speed for the position. He is a big hitter with a big body but I think his speed is hurting him a little at the LB position.

Mathis has already been moved to DE. He was listed as such on the depth chart for the Penn st game.

Mathis has already been moved to DE. He was listed as such on the depth chart for the Penn st game.

I don''t if it sends prospects a negative message:
Phil converts a good LB prospect to a undersized DE when he feel likes to
I believe no player would like this regardless the reason that coaches do so

He was moved bc he is too slow to play linebacker bc he has gained some weight.

great news about walker. mayo, mccoy, and donald will be a handfull next year, but imagine mccoy, donald and walker as juniors and seniors. thats badass

How's that a bad thing if the kid bulks up and ends up in the NFL because of it?

We'd better all hope that at least one of the DE's can get up to 300 and play DT next year. Mapu and Bolden should be pretty good but it is an empty depth chart behind them.

How is that a negative message? The kid did not have the ability to make it to the NFL at LB. He is undersized now, but obvisouly the idea is not for him to stay undersized. He has a great frame and will add enough weight that by this time next season he will not be undersized. He has a much better chance of being a productive SEC player (and a better chance of making the NFL) at DE than LB. So, I would say that is a good thing for the team and the player.

VN Store

Back