Chris Schiverdecker - Alcoa..........

SMVTT

Are the Vols recruiting this kid? I had heard someone complaining to Brent Hubbs about UT not recruiting him if that's true can't understand why because supposedly FSU is all over this kid.

we probably not recruiting him because they cant fit his name on the back of a jersey

i've watched this guy play several times this year, he is GOOD. he is so shifty and quick. but from what someone told me over in alcoa, Carson Newman is really the only team recruiting him..I dont know if thats true or not, thats just what they told me.

Are the Vols recruiting this kid? I had heard someone complaining to Brent Hubbs about UT not recruiting him if that's true can't understand why because supposedly FSU is all over this kid.
For the love of all things holy, I hope we aren't recruiting him.

My team has played Alcoa 3 times in 2 years, and will play them a 4th time tomarrow. Shiv is a great HS runningback but he isnt even on the same chart as Lindsay was. Shiv looks like a D1 guy but i doubt an SEC level D1 guy. I think he would definitly be 1-aa to small level D1, if its true about C-N being the only one after him then thats suprising but hes definitly not UT level.

My team has played Alcoa 3 times in 2 years, and will play them a 4th time tomarrow. Shiv is a great HS runningback but he isnt even on the same chart as Lindsay was. Shiv looks like a D1 guy but i doubt an SEC level D1 guy. I think he would definitly be 1-aa to small level D1, if its true about C-N being the only one after him then thats suprising but hes definitly not UT level.
Exactly. I am not taking anything away from him, he is a very good HS running back. But like you said, I do not think that he would even be able to sniff the field for any SEC team, be it Tennessee or Vandy.

shiverdecker is a good player. sweetwater couldn't stop him; but we also couldn't stop lanxter, sommers, cobb, etc. chris is talented player, but his whole team is full of talented athletes at just about every position. i just don't think he is a really high d1 type player.

yeah dont get me wrong he is one of the best high school backs in Tennessee no one has been able to stop him, but Lindsay was amazing. He was near impossible to stop.

UTC has a RB that may get drafted late and when he got hurt last week his back-up, a freshman named Wynn, ran for over 100 yards. They do need depth though.

Yes he is and unfortunately he has a high ankle sprain that may keep him from setting the school rushing record for a single season, bummer.

VN Store

Back