Chris Rodriguez arrested [Kentucky RB]

KSR is reporting he will miss at least the first 4 games this season and may not suit up again in a UK uniform. Apparently this stems from issues that pre-date the DUI by more than a year. Quite the blow for KY, he is a legit contender for top 5 RB in the country.

giphy.gif

KSR is reporting he will miss at least the first 4 games this season and may not suit up again in a UK uniform. Apparently this stems from issues that pre-date the DUI by more than a year. Quite the blow for KY, he is a legit contender for top 5 RB in the country.
guess he should hit the portal then - at least some school like Liberty or Auburn wouldnt care about the issues

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Suspended for the first few games. Will miss the Florida game.

Florida’s gonna get the W and walk into our game with all kinds of confidence, because why wouldn’t this work out for them?

But isn’t Florida a down program that has a crappy coach? Why would it matter if they can me into our game with confidence? We are the better team right?

But isn’t Florida a down program that has a crappy coach? Why would it matter if they can me into our game with confidence? We are the better team right?
UT should be the better team this year. We don't know what Napier is yet. He could be Meyer or he could be Mullen... who actually came in with more fanfare.

What's up with your crush on UF?

Reactions: 508mikey
Indiana State Troopers are the same way, they’ll hide in the bushes off the road at night with no lights right where the speed limit changes.
I-30 is a death wish for anyone with Texas plates between Texarkana and Little Rock. Once you get on I-40 then do whatever you want to because speed limits and license plates no longer matter.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back