Chris Rodriguez arrested [Kentucky RB]

Bearkat_Vol

#1 Lurker
Reactions: Alto1
Operating a vehicle under the influence and no tail lights. I didn't think driving without tail lights was a violation in Kentucky, because they have to ticket half of the state.

Kentucky Football running back Chris Rodriguez arrested on Sunday
Kentucky football: RB Chris Rodriguez arrested for DUI - College Football HQ
Kentucky RB Chris Rodriguez, SEC's top returning rusher, arrested for DUI and careless driving
Oh yes...the state of Kentucky traffic laws...where you can ride a motorcycle without a helmet but the police use undercover cars to catch people driving without a seatbelt fastened. No, I don't condone drunk driving.

Oh yes...the state of Kentucky traffic laws...where you can ride a motorcycle without a helmet but the police use undercover cars to catch people driving without a seatbelt fastened. No, I don't condone drunk driving.
I’ve never seen more State troopers than I did traveling from Knoxville to Cincinnati. Something about those Commonwealths, Kentucky and Virginia are the worst.

I’ve never seen more State troopers than I did traveling from Knoxville to Cincinnati. Something about those Commonwealths, Kentucky and Virginia are the worst.

Indiana State Troopers are the same way, they’ll hide in the bushes off the road at night with no lights right where the speed limit changes.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Last ticket I ever got was when I lived in Kentucky, and I was probably 20. It was for doing 5 mph over the limit, right where it dropped from 50 to 45.

What could possibly be an extenuating circumstance, that has "nothing to do" with Chris, preventing him from going to court today?

Idiot . Does this mean that all world, future #1 overall draft pick Will Levis will get to pad his stats this season?
Yeah I absolutely don’t understand all the Levis love. Don’t get me wrong. I think he’s a good QB, he’s talented and has a good arm. But i didn’t see anything last year that said 1st round pick, much less #1 overall.

Yeah I absolutely don’t understand all the Levis love. Don’t get me wrong. I think he’s a good QB, he’s talented and has a good arm. But i didn’t see anything last year that said 1st round pick, much less #1 overall.
I’m with you. I think he’s good, but he’s not #1 good. I didn’t even think he was first round good when I saw him play last year.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

Hooker is better.

Remember, Levis had an outstanding Offensive Line to work with.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back