Chris Beard to Ole Miss?

Trashy post.
Women want to be treated equal until it comes to abuse. A man is supposed to take a hit(s) and walk away when one eventually responds suddenly women are the “inferior” sex.
Not a great mindset to have. It’s simple. Don’t lay your hands on a women. Not a crazy concept.

Not a great mindset to have. It’s simple. Don’t lay your hands on a women. Not a crazy concept.
I’ve never hit one so my mindset is fine. I just don’t really blame a guy who snaps after taking a few shots. The FSU QB in the bar a few years back took about 3 hits to the head and a cocktail to the face while restraining himself till he snapped. How bout nobody hit anybody.

This sounds like Ole Miss putting it out there to judge the media and fanbase reaction.

SEC Columnist Blake Toppmeyer had an interesting column in the Saturday edition of the News Sentinel stating that Mississippi just cares about winning and not morals if they hire Beard.

Again I ask, what other way would OM have the opportunity to hire a coach with Beard’s track record? For them this will be a great move regardless what I or others think of Beard as a human being. This isn’t hard.
They won’t have a better chance. But that’s not the question here. It is hard if you mind an abuser of women being the face of your program. And make no mistake, he beat her. She just backed down on pressing charges. If you don’t care about anything but wins, then yes I suppose it’s easy.

They won’t have a better chance. But that’s not the question here. It is hard if you mind an abuser of women being the face of your program. And make no mistake, he beat her. She just backed down on pressing charges. If you don’t care about anything but wins, then yes I suppose it’s easy.
You were there?!?!?! You should tell the police!!!!!

To be fair, she did not ‘back down’ on pressing charges. She came out adamantly from the opening bell saying that the cops got this wrong, and that there was nothing close to abuse that occurred. I have no idea what actually happened, and it is entirely possible that he beat the hell out of her and left her for dead, but she was on the forefront of slamming how ridiculous this whole situation was, and went out there with her side of the story before the ink was dry.

We’re talking Ole Miss, you know. I doubt they care what Beard did.

Last edited:
SEC Columnist Blake Toppmeyer had an interesting column in the Saturday edition of the News Sentinel stating that Mississippi just cares about winning and not morals if they hire Beard.

I mean to be fair, Eric Mussleman has a DUI, Nate Oats is a POS, Chris Jans committed sexual assault, Jerry Stackhouse choke slammed a female and Bruce Pearl was investigated by the FBI. Chris Beard is just another member of the family. It is what it is.

I mean to be fair, Eric Mussleman has a DUI, Nate Oats is a POS, Chris Jans committed sexual assault, Jerry Stackhouse choke slammed a female and Bruce Pearl was investigated by the FBI. Chris Beard is just another member of the family. It is what it is.
Not a legal issue like the others you mentioned were, but add Kelvin Sampson. That dude had a 5-year show cause and was thought to be a total pariah after Indiana.

I also don't think it is a coincidence that either football schools or schools with lower-profile basketball programs hired all those coaches you mentioned. There's a "we've got nothing to lose" element behind Ole Miss hiring a guy like Beard.

You were there?!?!?! You should tell the police!!!!!
They were the only two people in the house when the cops showed up. I suppose her bruises and abrasions in the affidavit just magically appeared? And I guess she just bit herself to cause the bite mark? Please. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened here. Once she figured out she’s lose her gravy train, she changed her story and refused to prosecute. Ole Miss just took a blind eye to it and hired this scum out of desperation to win. Simple as that.

Reactions: volfanhill

VN Store

Back