Chism owned Cousins tonight...

Cousins is a little brat. Anyone who acts like a little kid that didn't get a toy they wanted at Wal-Mart when their team is up 10 needs to stay on the bench.

Please. If Cousins was playing for UT would be cheering for him just like all the Kentucky fans cheer for him today.

JP Prince whines as much as, or more than, anyone else in the SEC, and he played 32 minutes yesterday.

I've twice seen Prince be involved in a turnover near half-court, and he turned and looked at the ref while the opponent was going the other way with the ball. STFU and chase the guy!

Cousins has a teenage girls attitude. I mean seriously, his reaction after missing a free throw was pathetic! That and feeling a need to throw his headband down when he took the bench

yea cousins looked really upset that HE was having a bad game when the TEAM was up 10 in the second half. Pathetic, the top three players on the team dont even care about this year they are only there bc they have to be, and using the season as a stepping stone for the NBA

I wish CDD would allow Montori Hughes or some DL/DE to joint the basketball team. This team needs a bruiser, an enforcer, something.

And that's even with Cousins being allowed to do literally whatever he wanted to do. Wanna climb on someones back, no biggie, the refs won't call it.... Pathetic. Big Chiz stepped up tonight, props to him. Made cousins look like an immature teenage girl, what a crybaby.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm not sure getting 12 pts and 5 boards against a guy who got 5 and 12 in a loss qualifies as "owning," much less making somebody look like a teenage girl.

Chism did alright.

I'm not sure getting 12 pts and 5 boards against a guy who got 5 and 12 in a loss qualifies as "owning," much less making somebody look like a teenage girl.

Chism did alright.

Exactly. To rip off Shakespeare's Mark Antony, "ownage should be made of sterner stuff."
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm not sure there are too many men on Earth that can give a 6'11", 270 lb. guy a good ass whoopin! :spank:

I do agree the guy acts like he's 13 and his Mommy isn't letting him stay out with his friends after the movie.
Brock Lesnar :boxing2:

Cousins is a thug and a whiney little b****. I loved watching him get pissed at going like 1/8 at the free throw line.

Chism did alright.
Have you watched UK play lately? Cousins has been absolutely dominant. I live in KY so I (unfortunately) see them play a lot. We did as good a job on Cousins as I've seen this year. You also forgot to mention that Chism was basically playing on one leg and a bad hip (or whatever he fell on last night).

Have you watched UK play lately? Cousins has been absolutely dominant. I live in KY so I (unfortunately) see them play a lot. We did as good a job on Cousins as I've seen this year. You also forgot to mention that Chism was basically playing on one leg and a bad hip (or whatever he fell on last night).

I didn't forget to mention anything--none of what you posted has anything to do with failure to own or teenage gilrs. I will bet I've seen the Cats play as much as you have.

Maybe "owned" means something different than I think.

How about this--Chism, who might have been a bit gimpy, may have slightly outproduced Cousins, something other teams have trouble doing, in a UT loss.

I still don't think that equals pwnd, but maybe we can agree on it.

VN Store

Back