Chicken-Tender-Fender-Bender

YorkVol

Sometime about 30+ years ago I was behind a truck full of frozen pizzas coming down I24 towards Chattanooga when the truck tipped over and spilled pizzas all over the road. The driver was okay and a bunch of us helped him and waited for emergency services to clear the road and upright the truck. While there were a lot of comments about the situation, I don't recall any of us saying we should eat the pizzas.

MG1968

Vague Interpreter
Sometime about 30+ years ago I was behind a truck full of frozen pizzas coming down I24 towards Chattanooga when the truck tipped over and spilled pizzas all over the road. The driver was okay and a bunch of us helped him and waited for emergency services to clear the road and upright the truck. While there were a lot of comments about the situation, I don't recall any of us saying we should eat the pizzas.
I remember that. I also remember a freezer full of those rectangular sheets of pizza you get at school.

pismonque

Bury me in Orcadian peat
On the other hand, I always did hear of people in Chatt who would pick up the dead chickens along the freeway that sometimes came off the chicken trucks in the morning.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors