Chick-fil-a Bowl UF vs Michigan third times the charm??

Actually, if we're comparing Mullen to Muschamp and McElwain (which is what I was doing), then there is no difference. It's just more of the same.

Keep telling yourself that.

If you think either of Mac’s teams that won the East are better than our 2018 squad, we should just agree to disagree, and move on.

Reactions: feathersax
Keep telling yourself that.

If you think either of Mac’s teams that won the East are better than our 2018 squad, we should just agree to disagree, and move on.
I think Kentucky's first win over Florida since the Reagan administration came over Mullen; not McElwain... but that's cool because Kentucky was REALLY good this year! Right???? LOL!

Pruitt is going to take his guys into the swamp, and you’ll know we’re back. Pruitt has a better taste of what is going on now with one year of coaching. I think we can beat Florida. I think Pruitt can beat Mullen. I guarantee you, you won’t see six turnovers next year. I think our offense will be super good.

I think Kentucky's first win over Florida since the Reagan administration came over Mullen; not McElwain... but that's cool because Kentucky was REALLY good this year? Right???? LOL!

Last I checked, Kentucky was playing in a New Year’s Day bowl game.

For Kentucky Football, that is REALLY good.

But don’t let me stop you from using the VN time honored tradition of throwing shade at UF by mentioning teams that were good enough to beat us.

That train is never late. :cool:

Florida's turnaround prospects were a different animal than ours from the start. A large part of the reason Florida sucked last year was that they had all those players suspended. That really hurt them. We were 4-8 on the merits last year, no excuses, we just sucked. Credit to Mullen, he's a good coach, credit to Florida for hiring him, he was an experienced head coach who had succeeded in Starkvegas despite numerous inherent disadvantages, but the reality is they were built for a quick bounceback, many people, including many posters on here thought that over the summer. Our opportunity for a quick bounceback passed several coaches ago.

Pruitt is going to take his guys into the swamp, and you’ll know we’re back. Pruitt has a better taste of what is going on now with one year of coaching. I think we can beat Florida. I think Pruitt can beat Mullen. I guarantee you, you won’t see six turnovers next year. I think our offense will be super good.
Maybe my scarsasm meter is broken...you expect our O to be "super good" next year?

Last I checked, Kentucky was playing in a New Year’s Day bowl game.

For Kentucky Football, that is REALLY good.

But don’t let me stop you from using the VN time honored tradition of throwing shade at UF by mentioning teams that were good enough to beat us.

That train is never late. :cool:
This isn't 1983... they still sucked.

Reactions: igotworms
I think Kentucky's first win over Florida since the Reagan administration came over Mullen; not McElwain... but that's cool because Kentucky was REALLY good this year! Right???? LOL!

The funny part of the "Kentucky" deal is that I firmly believe that game was essential for the rest of the season to play out as it did.

They won 10 games and just beat a top 10 team on a neutral field.

I'm happy.

LOL!!!!!

I'll have some of what you're smokin..

After they didn't even give him a call before hiring McElwain in 2015? Yeah, I'm sure that his love for orange and blue, has always trumped his love for green, all the way back to his Wagner college days.
So you wanted to Gundy this one, huh?

I was thinking Outback, but you are probably more realistic.

I guess the Texas Bowl is next year?

It's not easy losing 3 in a row to Vandy, not going to bowl games and run smack on a school you've lost 14 of the last 15 for winning a New Year's 6 Bowl.

However, you pulled it off nicely

Well done.

Want some cheap entertainment??? Go visit the UM fan site. Talk about a meltdown in progress.
They are ready to fire Harbaugh.

VN Store

Back