Cheezit Bowl tomorrow; who ya got?

lawgator1

Miami versus Oklahoma State.....

Ok. I admit it. I don't give a rats petootie. I just can't get enough of reminding UM fans that they are in the cheezit bowl as I find that flicking hi-larious!!

images

I don't like what Gundy did to us during the last coaching search.

I hope they lose.

Miami versus Oklahoma State.....

Ok. I admit it. I don't give a rats petootie. I just can't get enough of reminding UM fans that they are in the cheezit bowl as I find that flicking hi-larious!!
Miami is one of the few teams I hope would lose every game forever. Florida State is another. I’ve disliked both schools for 20 years plus. I’ve disliked Miami since 85-86 when we beat them in the bowl game. Reports came out at the time about the extreme arrogance Miami players exhibited toward UT players with their face to face interactions in the days leading up to the game.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
Miami is one of the few teams I hope would lose every game forever. Florida State is another. I’ve disliked both schools for 20 years plus. I’ve disliked Miami since 85-86 when we beat them in the bowl game. Reports came out at the time about the extreme arrogance Miami players exhibited toward UT players with their face to face interactions in the days leading up to the game.
I have no love for florida schools. Usually always go for the team theyre playing against.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I swear it seems like there's been a flag every play the 2nd half

VN Store

Back