Checking In

Bunch of weird people around here imo.

Hey. Been a minute. I have no idea who still posts here.

5* thread.

Hello, *27. Welcome back. We see your join date. If you've not posted for a stretch of years, some of us are new to you. I'm pretty sure hman was just foolin' with ya. Any appearance of lack of cordiality is the fault of @Behr and @Souce. To blend in, use deliberate misspellings, sentence fragments, and poor grammar. This may appease the self-appointed "home guard" of the Endzone.

Hello, *27. Welcome back. We see your join date. If you've not posted for a stretch of years, some of us are new to you. I'm pretty sure hman was just foolin' with ya. Any appearance of lack of cordiality is the fault of @Behr and @Souce. To blend in, use deliberate misspellings, sentence fragments, and poor grammar. This may appease the self-appointed "home guard" of the Endzone.

Lulz. Just tell him to stfu and gtfo.

Hey. Been a minute. I have no idea who still posts here.

5* thread.

Guess you've already figured out who you have to watch what you say around or they'll get mad and whine about it Forfawkingever.

How you feeling? Last time I remember talking to you, you were having a health issue (kidney maybe?)

Well, you can check back out at the same place you checked in.
Something just dawned on me. I've made a couple of references about peeing in a bottle in the back of a limo to Billiam with no response. Was it 27?

You posting about irony is like someone waiving around a tire iron and claiming it's an epee.

th

Something just dawned on me. I've made a couple of references about peeing in a bottle in the back of a limo to Billiam with no response. Was it 27?
Don’t know. I peed in a beer bottle one time in a limo.

Reactions: Behr
Don’t know. I peed in a beer bottle one time in a limo.
I know that, but it was either Bill or 27 we were talking to about that and I think which ever one it was said they peed in a champagne bottle, or something like that. I've been thinking all along it was Bill and now Im thinking it was 27. Hell remember if it was him.

@volsforever27

Are you bringing Tex with you? Need to know if I need to get my safety goggles.
Lulz. Just tell him to stfu and gtfo.
Guess you've already figured out who you have to watch what you say around or they'll get mad and whine about it Forfawkingever.

How you feeling? Last time I remember talking to you, you were having a health issue (kidney maybe?)
I know that, but it was either Bill or 27 we were talking to about that and I think which ever one it was said they peed in a champagne bottle, or something like that. I've been thinking all along it was Bill and now Im thinking it was 27. Hell remember if it was him.

@volsforever27

Hey Top.

95 I will force you to eat Hardees.

Behr I'm doing OK for the most part, I have no idea about the bottle story though.

I think that covers it.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back