Checker Neyland BYU

Im not sure this is the game to do it. If the performance is much like yesterdays then a ton of boos will be raining down. I would wait personally for a later conference game. Mississippi State perhaps. Just my opinion. And yes i understand if Tennessee still is playing like that boos will be intensified by then. However that might be a shot in the arm for the team for a winnable conference game.

It looks awesome in person and on TV. There is not anything negative about it. Fans, players, and recruits love it. It's not A Butch thing; fans organized it. Let's bring it back once a year.
Spread the word: Sept 7th, night game on ESPN vs BYU!
Go Vols! Let's do it.View attachment 217172
Going to have to paint the bleachers orange and white for this to work. Too many empty seats 😆

PLEASE.......I’m showing up wearing black. That’s what I usually wear to funerals!
I’m wearing my long johns underwear.
If BYU wins, I’ll claim it’s magical Mormon underwear.
If the Vols win, I’ll strip and streak down Cumberland hoping there will be very few laughs & at least a couple of cheers.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I’m going to the UF game with a brown bag over my head. Sucks I bought tickets months ago

I assume you know the game is in Gainesville.
I’ve been there.
Would never go there wearing anything to reduce my peripheral vision.
Please be careful down there.

Reactions: FlVols
Probably will get crucified for this but for everything Butch lacked in coaching he made up for in pushing for “fan/player friendly” experiences. Third down for what... can’t here the song now without getting a little fired up for the vols, checker Neyland was epic, uniforms (personally loved them, hate the old school black cleat bs), enjoyed the motivational tactics (although they became worn out near the end).

Except for telling fans to "f off" and covering up for the "player who fell on a helmet"

VN Store

Back