8) jhen713-176
9) MR_Vol-175
10) ScVol7906-171
11) OleRockyTop-166
12) tbwhhs-160
13) TigersTalon-157
14) Cole4Aubie-150
15) YankeeVol-110

Congrats @95 Vol Alum on nosing our @gordonr24 this week and getting the W. I think 234 might well be the highest this year if I’m not mistaken. Will have the pick em posts for Dover here shortly

Last edited:
I actually thought the bonus points would have broken the tie.
So the rules say 5 for picking the winner. I take that as anybody that picks the winner in their picks get 5. That’s how I do the scoring and have been doing it all year. If I’m wrong I apologize but all it says is 5 points for picking the winner. You guys can tell me how you want me to do it from now on. I apologize for the confusion on my part, just the way it’s written, and I’m assuming it was by gofordrew, leaves it open to interpretation IMO.

So the rules say 5 for picking the winner. I take that as anybody that picks the winner in their picks get 5. That’s how I do the scoring and have been doing it all year. If I’m wrong I apologize but all it says is 5 points for picking the winner. You guys can tell me how you want me to do it from now on. I apologize for the confusion on my part, just the way it’s written, and I’m assuming it was by gofordrew, leaves it open to interpretation IMO.
That’s correct

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9

Oh, I always understood it that the order of your picks mattered. Disregard.

I took it as they picked the winner first (that’s how I did it when I ran it).
I just assumed he meant everyone that picked the winner correctly (I didn’t look at the entries).

*edit: now I see I misread the part I quoted.

I mean you guys tell me how you want me to do it. I don’t care a bit to change it, that’s no problem from here on out. Didn’t mean for that post to seem confrontational BTW

I mean you guys tell me how you want me to do it. I don’t care a bit to change it, that’s no problem from here on out. Didn’t mean for that post to seem confrontational BTW

No worries. Honestly the bonus points have always been confusing to me. If Yankee has scored it, listen to him.

It REALLY pains me to write that.

No worries. Honestly the bonus points have always been confusing to me. If Yankee has scored it, listen to him.

From now on that’s what I’ll do. I apologize guys for the confusion on my part. I guess I made things more complicated on myself by going that route lol but from now on I’ll do it that way

You were right. The order does matter (at least how I ran it) I misread the original quote.
I have no horse in the race. I’ve been terrible since my first year

You were right. The order does matter (at least how I ran it) I misread the original quote.
I have no horse in the race. I’ve been terrible since my first year
No man, I’ll take anybody’s input. This is the first year I’ve ran it and honestly should have asked questions to begin with. The more I think about it the more sense that would make, I just misinterpreted the way it was written.

VN Store

Back