Charlotte, NC VOLS

bigorange

WGWTFA
Does anyone know of a bar in Charlotte, NC where they show al the games and I can watch with other Vols fans?

Bigorange,Have you heard of a place called Champs Americana.The address is -Park Rd. Shopping Center 1601 E. Woodlawn Rd. Charlotte Nc.I'm not sure if they still gather there or if the place is still in business.Look it up in the phone book to see if it's still there.

I don't think Champs is still open...

Try the Fox & Hound located in the Uptown. (704) 333-4113 330 N. Tryon St.

Hey Big Orange, the games can now be watched at Bailey's which is down by the Carolina Place Mall off 4-85. It is down SR 51 on the opposite side of the interstate from the mall.

You can also try Jillians Sports Bar. I know there's one in the Concord Mills Mall. I think there's one in Charlotte too. Hooters usually has football games on.

Lots of places will have the game of course and whereever the VOLS are on TV Vol fans will be in the seats drinking a cold one. The alumni Assoc. meets at Bailey's mentioned in my previous post. For me that is too far to drive especially after a few beers. If nothing else come up to Fox & Hound in Huntersville. That's my spot.

VN Store

Back