Charlotte NC Vol event featuring Ryan McGee

dobre_shunka

This Saturday, August 28th, the Charlotte Alumni chapter is hosting an event with Ryan McGee of the SEC Network.

Wear your orange and join fellow Vols in Charlotte for an afternoon with UT alumnus and ESPN personality, Ryan McGee (’93). Ryan will share stories from UT, ESPN, and how his college experience prepared him for a career in sports broadcasting. Guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and will be entered to win exciting door prizes!
  • Date
    Saturday, August 28, 2021
  • Time
    2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Cost: $25/person

Please note: $15 of each registration is a non-refundable, tax-deductible donation to the Noah Hays Charlotte UTK Chapter Scholarship Endowment

Register here:

Tales from the road with Ryan McGee

Reactions: Ryno14
Sounds like a great event! Shared it with some of my friends in the area. Going to see if we can't do something like that here in Chicago.

Sounds like a great event! Shared it with some of my friends in the area. Going to see if we can't do something like that here in Chicago.
Thanks, response has been slower than we expected so far. Charlotte just reinstated an mask mandate again and I think that may be keeping people away. We're trying everything we can think of to get the word out

Thanks, response has been slower than we expected so far. Charlotte just reinstated an mask mandate again and I think that may be keeping people away. We're trying everything we can think of to get the word out
I'll do what I can to help

VN Store

Back